News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

TaskmasterX Hero Files

Started by kingb33, June 04, 2010, 09:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimaras8

Good sire Webhead could i get a hold on them too? For :ffvstr: of course :D. e-mail jmjimvas08@gmail.com

spydermann93

I'm afraid that they are all for FF, but you could easily convert them with the EZHero tool.

I shall send you the files in a moment.

spydermann93

spydermann93

Does anybody here have the complete pack of hero files that Taskmaster created for :ff: and/or the several that he himself converted to :ffvstr:?

I've been looking all over for them, and I cannot find them.  I do have a couple dozen of hero files that he made, but they aren't exactly the hero files I'm looking for as they are before he implemented his formulas.

hoss20

I can't find the zip file I originally downloaded, but I did find a folder named TaskmasterX Hero Files and it has over 1,400 hero files. So, I zipped it up and am sending it your way. It also includes instructions and suggested meshes from TaskmasterX. Now, I'm not sure which incarnation of hero files this is as I used to have all of them, including FF1 and ones that he had updated for FFVTTR.

spydermann93

Quote from: hoss20 on September 08, 2013, 12:19:39 AM
I can't find the zip file I originally downloaded, but I did find a folder named TaskmasterX Hero Files and it has over 1,400 hero files. So, I zipped it up and am sending it your way. It also includes instructions and suggested meshes from TaskmasterX. Now, I'm not sure which incarnation of hero files this is as I used to have all of them, including FF1 and ones that he had updated for FFVTTR.

Hoss, would it be appropriate if I said that I love you :P

Seriously, though, thanks a ton! I've been looking everywhere for these suckers, trying all sorts of dark magic to try and get long forgotten links to work.

hoss20

Quote from: spydermann93 on September 08, 2013, 12:45:56 AM
Quote from: hoss20 on September 08, 2013, 12:19:39 AM

Hoss, would it be appropriate if I said that I love you :P

In person, I'm not so sure; but online, not a problem.  :D I'm glad I could help.

trebean

Bump!
Can someone upload these at Mediafire?

Groucho

First, Thanks a bunch for putting these up Cyber Burn!!!

Secondly, is it safe to assume that the Heroes.zip and New_Updated_Heroes.zip included in the Taskmaster X Hero Files.zip file are the ones I should use for  :ffvstr:?

If there is a character I'm wanting missing from those, will the other files work in  :ffvstr: or is there anything special I would need to do to get them to work?

Thanks!
I don't want to belong to any superhero group that would allow me as a member!

spydermann93

Quote from: Groucho on June 20, 2014, 04:08:04 PM
First, Thanks a bunch for putting these up Cyber Burn!!!

Secondly, is it safe to assume that the Heroes.zip and New_Updated_Heroes.zip included in the Taskmaster X Hero Files.zip file are the ones I should use for  :ffvstr:?

If there is a character I'm wanting missing from those, will the other files work in  :ffvstr: or is there anything special I would need to do to get them to work?

Thanks!

All of these files can be converted to :ffvstr: so long as you use some sort of Hero File editing tool (see EZHero Tool by Alex).

Groucho

Thanks for the info spydermann93!

While I'm at it I'll ask another stupid question, while comparing these hero files to a built in version like a character in Benton Greys Marvel Adventures for example. If I were to like the built-in version better than the hero file and wanted to copy that version to a DAT of my own is that possible? I know I can save the hero file to DAT with the EZHero utility but can you extract a character from a DAT and put it in another DAT?
I don't want to belong to any superhero group that would allow me as a member!

spydermann93

Quote from: Groucho on June 20, 2014, 07:29:20 PM
Thanks for the info spydermann93!

While I'm at it I'll ask another stupid question, while comparing these hero files to a built in version like a character in Benton Greys Marvel Adventures for example. If I were to like the built-in version better than the hero file and wanted to copy that version to a DAT of my own is that possible? I know I can save the hero file to DAT with the EZHero utility but can you extract a character from a DAT and put it in another DAT?

It certainly is!  All you have to do is look up the character that you want to copy through the "Characters" screen and select "Copy" from the side menu.  Once you do that, make all of the modifications that you want and then you can use the EZHero Tool to "Send to DAT".

Once you do that, you'll have the character in your own mod in no time!

Cyber Burn

Just a suggestion, you may want to make sure that you have the FX that are used for the character installed in whatever Mod you're creating.

bungs2001

Hi Could i possible have these to (i recently lost everything so starting from scratch) :doh:

:ffvstr:

Thanks in advance

bungs2001

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 01, 2014, 04:17:53 AM
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rmvegi5uvyd5v/Taskmaster_X_Hero_Files

I think I uploaded these correctly, I'm still new to using MediaFire.

Not sure if these are for  :ff: or  :ffvstr: though, sorry.

bungs2001

Cyber Burn

Not a problem, I figured that since the demand for these was so high, they should be posted somewhere.

theupstart

Can someone re-send me the TaskmasterX hero files, please? New computer new drive and forgot to transfer them.  :banghead:

hoss20

It appears that they are still available at the MediaFire link provided above.

theupstart

Ah. Sorry i missed that up there.  :doh: Appreciated :D

hoss20

No problem. Usually, those MediaFire downloads are only for a short period of time, but I thought I'd check it out just in case. It's the only one I've ever clicked on that was older than a month and still active.

Cyber Burn

I should have a few of those MediaFire Links floating around the Forums, but I didn't know there was a time limit on them, I'll have to check and see if the others are still working as well.

hoss20

I've never uploaded anything to MediaFire, but I believe there used to be a limit on the hosting time. Maybe that has changed or, perhaps, limits are set depending on the type of account one has. Anyway, thanks for your link and keeping it active.

Cyber Burn

The way it seems to be set up is almost like a Yahoo Group...Just without all the down sides. As for keeping the Links active, I'll keep them up for as long as MediaFire will let me.  :D

spydermann93

I've had Mediafire links for a few years, and they have yet to be deleted from my account (a free account at that), so the links should be good until Cyber removes them from his account. :P

lion23dj

I just uploaded to 4shared.

Are in the folder "Taskmaster Hero Files"

http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=ccGQBvVn