News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Incredible disappearing Thor's

Started by freegentile, June 07, 2010, 09:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

What might make a hero disappear @ the onset of a mission, the first time they use a power & it connects, or the first time another character hits them w/ something? Oddly enough, I noted that my regular Thor & my Thor (Modern) are doing a disappearing act today. I thought it might have been because I added a projectile attack to both, using the stormbringer fx, but it does it w/ or w/out that power. Very odd. I noticed it in Rumble Room & have tried various combos of bad guys & maps, but can't find a common denominator. Only these two Thor heroes are doing it, no one else. Thank you for your recommendations, sires.

daglob

I was having that problem too; it happened whenever the character got too close to the edge. Not all characters were affected (Superman REN was, Male Cape wasn't-I had Supes and a Bizarro duking it out).

freegentile

Oddly enough, it happens anywhere in the map, normally right in the middle, since it's the first shot he takes w/ any of his powers or the first shot he receives from a bad guy.

freegentile

Well, I replaced both my Thor's hero files & meshes from a backup from a week ago or so. Good to go now. Very odd. Haven't tried to add the stormbringer fx again. Maybe I'll just use Beta Ray Bill & leave the stormbringin' to him :)   (props to herodad)