Got my own first level 40 character.

Started by lugaru, July 02, 2010, 05:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugaru

The Vocalist made it up there recently. I'm taking a break after and will probably focus on lower level characters but I cant wait to get back in and finally beat Vibora Bay, I just need to pass the Trey King missions and then go for the big bad.

Time to celebrate... WITH NACHOS!

GhostMachine

bat1987

Valandar

Yay, 'grats! I'm 7 levels from #5, meself...
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Courtnall6

Gratz! I got my first lvl 40 a little while ago...took me 8 months to get there tho. Damn you alts! :D
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

GhostMachine

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 03, 2010, 02:34:28 AM
Gratz! I got my first lvl 40 a little while ago...took me 8 months to get there tho. Damn you alts! :D

Tell about it. I've been playing since shortly after launch and I just got my second 40 about three weeks ago due to being an alt addict. (My next highest hero is 28)

lugaru

Quote from: Valandar on July 03, 2010, 02:07:23 AM
Yay, 'grats! I'm 7 levels from #5, meself...

Once you get into Vibora those levels go up faster and you have more fun. I liked the monster island but it gets old and the aquatic level just was a snooze fest.

Alts are my demise too... I only have one or two slots left for characters and everyone else is 10 - 19 (dont have another level 20 yet).

UnkoMan

Ha ha ha! Whooo! Corpse got to 40 a little while ago too.

I liked MI and Lemuria though... it was super easy to just constantly level when I got there. I saved VB for last and it is awesome and perfect for my character.

I'm where you are lug. None of the other characters are at 20. Wish I saw you on sometimes, we could totally team up.

lugaru

Yeah, another team up is in order. The vocalist is midly supernatural so Vibora felt great for him too.

Still  I'm taking a break to catch up with older games I got off Steam for next to nothing (Arkahm Asylum, Far Cry 2, Deadspace).

But I cant wait to jump back in with my alts, American Pride is great for aracade gameplay (super strong with some weapons) and Gray Girl just rips through foes now that I unlocked higher level psychic powers. Also Goo has this awesome "symbiote goo" alt which makes him a blast to play with.

Valandar

I'm actually about to manage to get Higgs Boson to 40 without ever hitting Lemuria (other than for Nemesis missions), meself. Of course, this is thanks to the fact that Serpent Lantern is repeatable, and he's done it four times so far...
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Randomsense

Congrats!

I've been out of it a while myself but have been toying around with the game a little more recently as well.
Vector (Gravity/Kinetics) - Freedom
Howitzer Howard (Blaster) - AFBL: Skyway City Towers
Althea Haven (Illusion/Force Field) - Freedom (The New Assembly)