News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Evil Birthdays in the Area....

Started by BentonGrey, September 04, 2011, 10:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

I'm a little surprised that no one else posted this.  I was sorta' waiting for someone to do it, and we've actually already missed the day!  Happy birthday TUE and to Area34!  I hope it was a good one for both of you, and I'm sorry we're a day late for TUE! 

TUE, I'm glad you're part of the community.  You're one of my favorite artists, and I appreciate your love of those classic 80's toons.  It makes me feel like I'm not quite as crazy as I might seem otherwise. :D

Area34, the speed with which you went from a novice skinner to an absolutely fabulously skilled contributor absolutely disgusts me!  Ha, for an unartistic fellow like me, the pace of your improvement was mind-boggling, and I'm glad I got to see it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Alaric

Fear the "A"!!!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Happy Birthdays one and all!  Both, even...

Podmark

My evil plan to have everyone ignore their birthdays has failed, curses that Benton Grey!

I mean... Happy Birthday you two!  :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

The Hitman

cmdrkoenig67

Area34 and TUE, Happy Birthdays to you both.

Dana

Glitch Girl

Happy Birthday guys (a little late).  Hope they were good ones!
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka