I have a new personal mission

Started by Reepicheep, July 12, 2010, 10:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

In light of this thread, it is my new personal endeavor to fill my inbox up.

Of course, my personal endeavor means hard work on your behalf.

Send me PMs! Get that inbox filled up! Free Haribo for those who help.

Those not wishing to participate, send a private message explaining why you have chosen not to partake in this community-building exercise, so that we can adjust our event coordination for next time.

Reepicheep

Thats 10!

We're doing well, fellas. Off to a good start.

How many more?

I have no clue.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Yeah... to be honest I'm just not going to send you a PM Reep.  Too much trouble by half.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to entreat the broader FR community to send Reep a message for me.  That's save me sooo much trouble!

Reepicheep

The eyebrow has spoken. Can't turn it down now.

Up to fifteen. Doing good!

ow_tiobe_sb

I've left you a voice mail message, Reep, as I've absolutely no clue as to how to use a computer, post on a forum, or send you one of the post meridians you've requested.  Please call me back sometime.  Cheers!

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

BlueBard

I really think you're not going the full distance, Reep.

You've got an Inbox AND an Outbox.

What are you doing to fill up your Outbox, Hmm?

Besides, you're missing an opportunity.  If you work at filling up your Outbox while at the same time provoking replies to your messages, you will also fill up your Inbox faster.

For that matter, why haven't you started a Chain Letter?  Efficiencies, man!  Look for Efficiencies.

{Having said that, if you send me a Chain Letter I will be forced invoke the Curse of the Ten-Thousand Flea-Bitten Loose-Boweled Rabid Wolverines on your back yard.  Nothing personal.}
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Reepicheep

For reasons of personal health and hygiene, I haven't started a chain letter.

However, I am replying to every PM sent my way. You would know, if you had PMed me.

Zing.

BWPS

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 14, 2010, 04:33:29 PM

However, I am replying to every PM sent my way. You would know, if you had PMed me.

Zing.
OH SNAP!

Also, outgoing messages aren't saved that I know of.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

BlueBard

Quote from: BWPS on July 14, 2010, 07:18:38 PM
Quote from: Reepicheep on July 14, 2010, 04:33:29 PM

Zing.
OH SNAP!

Also, outgoing messages aren't saved that I know of.

They are, if you click the little checkbox that does that.

Deaths Jester

It's truly unbelievable you'd stoop this low Reep!  I mean, begging for PMs...come on now why not change ye attitude?  It would be so much easier on me!  ;P
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

ow_tiobe_sb

Reep, I'm rather disappointed that you failed to meet me at the corner of 19th and Lexington last evening--as I thought we had arranged--so I could help you achieve your "new personal" Mission.  :(  Where were you, lad?

ow_tiobe_sb

Reepicheep

Maybe I'm across the road from you. Try waving, I'll see if I can spot you.

BlueBard

Your new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to locate this person:

He was last spotted with a moogerflooger on the corner of 19th and Lexington.

Good luck.

This forum will self-destruct in 60 seconds...

ow_tiobe_sb

Please disregard the most recent message, for 'twas a rogue transmission.  Your true new mission, should you choose to accept it, is to locate and neutralise this person:

The suspect is wanted in connection with public acts of misthreadination and megalomaniacal monochromaticism (a senseless and brutal crime, to be sure).  Be advised that the suspect is armed...and legged but otherwise mostly harmless and completely pointless.

This forum self-destructed 30 seconds ago.

ow_tiobe_sb

BlueBard

I do, too, have a point.

It's right on the top of my head.

Reepicheep

But I don't even own a gun, let alone a pair of shades.

BWPS

Quote from: Reepicheep on July 16, 2010, 05:26:55 PM
I made you a pair of Gun-Shades, I was going to wait until your Birthday but it looks like now's the best time. And I know, having two high powered machine guns fitted to the side of solid gold sunglasses that are activated by reciting your high school's Alma Mater is an expensive gift, they were still only a third of the price of a pair of Oakleys.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BWPS on July 16, 2010, 06:31:49 PM
Quote from: Reepicheep on July 16, 2010, 05:26:55 PM
I made you a pair of Gun-Shades, I was going to wait until your Birthday but it looks like now's the best time. And I know, having two high powered machine guns fitted to the side of solid gold sunglasses that are activated by reciting your high school's Alma Mater is an expensive gift, they were still only a third of the price of a pair of Oakleys.

Wait?!?!?!  I thought those were for me?!?!?!?!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

JeyNyce

Reep why for the love of Stan Lee are you trying to fill you inbox?  As a Mod here, it is my duty to PM you and to tell you that what you are doing is wrong!  You will get a PM from me in due time!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Reepicheep

Hm. I don't seem to have got it. Maybe you should send me another one? Maybe another few, just to be safe.