Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Just a little something I bought

Started by Tomato, July 16, 2010, 08:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on January 28, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on January 28, 2011, 05:08:31 PM
At least, you didn't try my av on charactering...cause I'd probably be more expensive than Murs..lol!

Not really. You might be slightly more than average because of zombie goodness, but Murs is such an expensive figure is due to a variety of reasons. His costume is super detailed, he's got more swords, and guns than TUE, and he comes with an exchangeable "unmasked" head (ala morph from the old X-men lines, for those who remember)

Wow...bit amazed that I'm not as expensive as Murs....actually makes me a bit sad cause I would think that everyone wuld be more expensive than Murs..well besides Prev...heh.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

UnkoMan

Good golly those are pricey. I mean, they do come out awesomely but gee whiz. It makes me feel bad for winning a figure and not just letting you pick them yourself.

BWPS

Meh, they look amazing, they're worth that much.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

UnkoMan

That's true. It's actually got me considering getting one...
But if I get one I'll want to get another... and another...

Tomato

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 04, 2011, 06:02:01 AM
That's true. It's actually got me considering getting one...
But if I get one I'll want to get another... and another...

So... more or less where I am right now? >p

Don't feel too bad about it man... It's not like I had a gun to my head, the moment the fun of my "contests" ends I'll stop. Besides, I like your av, even added some stuff to it.

UnkoMan

Oh, cool. I look forward to seeing it. And all the rest.

Hey, did anybody win contest number two? I went back and looked at them, but I can't say I know most of the answers offhand. (I don't know anything about Kingdom Hearts, also.)

Tomato

contest 2 is pretty much open-ended... It'll go until this batch is done and/or someone gets all five questions right. But then again, Reep's the one with the high score on those questions, and his endless stalking (I mean really, Reep scares me with his knowledge of my life  :blink:) only got him 2 correct answers.

I should add that even if your av has been done, you can still enter contests... I won't do your av twice (that'd be silly) but you would get to pick the avatar who did get it.

Tomato

Just a cruddy phone camera shot of my current display. thought it might tide people over until new pics start coming in.