News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dana's Doodles...

Started by cmdrkoenig67, July 29, 2010, 09:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Nice work on the Frankenstien piece but one thing about it bothers me.  The scalpel seems a bit to large for such a task..just a quibble really.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 08, 2013, 04:20:54 PM
Nice work on the Frankenstien piece but one thing about it bothers me.  The scalpel seems a bit to large for such a task..just a quibble really.

Thanks, DJ.  I suppose the scalpel is a bit big...But its not the size that matters, its all in how you use it.

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 07, 2013, 04:43:38 AM
Holy Hannah Dana, these are awesome!  What are those quotes from in the pictures with the merman and the monkey-creatures?  I love the Frankenstein/Monster one.  Very cool man!

Thanks B,  The quotes are from the H. P. Lovecraft stories I was illustrating for my final Illustration class project...The image of the old man and the floating creatures is my interpretation of a scene from From Beyond, the second with the "merman" is Dagon and the third is from The Lurking Fear.

Dana

Deaths Jester

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on March 09, 2013, 08:17:22 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 08, 2013, 04:20:54 PM

Thanks, DJ.  I suppose the scalpel is a bit big...But its not the size that matters, its all in how you use it.

Hey, that's my line!!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/