Suprman one million and All-Star

Started by slayer69, August 04, 2010, 04:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayer69

Are there any All Star Superman or Superman 1,000,000 meshes/skins out there?

laughing paradox

Maybe posting a picture or a link to what you want would allow others to help you more? I'm not sure how either of those characters look.

daglob

There is a Superman 1m skin and mesh, but I don't know who did it.

bearded

so, like i'm at work and thanks to podmark found an online image editor, and so i thought i might try my hand at doing a real skin:

any advice and feedback welcome.
and, i just noticed daglob said there is already one. anyway. i'll finish now i've spent all night on it. so far, i used the art as a base for the face, and colored him lighter skinned than gryphon's base. i think i'm going to reduce the muscle shadows on the red parts, make it more solid, and lighten up the blue.

daglob

No one else worries about there being duplicates, so why should you.

The thumbs need to be blue, although I think they might look kinda neat red.

John Jr.

Looking good, Bearded, specially the face. I'm curious to see how it will look in a mesh.

bearded

the downside to working from a wireframe without character tool! that area above the head is a belt, in ren's superman. and i wasn't sure what those thumbs were. the back doesn't match with the front, and i need to work on the shoulders, it ranges further down than i wanted. and the face, i realize why skinners don't use solid lines very often. the mouth blurred wrongly. and the eyes are too deep set. i need to make them bigger and down some.
it sure was fun tho. i'm going to fix it.
say, daglob, where is the 1 million superman already done? i searched all over for it. even in the archives.

daglob