dark side of energy x: meanwhile in a possible future...

Started by naitvalis, August 14, 2010, 07:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

just a sketch ive made with an idea in mind...collateral effects of energy x eheh

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

sure! if someone is interested i can make more.

P.S. maybe some others can post their sketchs or ideas about this, if interested: sort of parallel dimension where energy x evolved our heroes into deviated and dangerous villains.

naitvalis

more details on urchin.
the living thing/collar is a parasite/simbiontic entity can move out from her body and attack at comand.

Podmark

Very creepy looking. I really like your ideas behind this.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

Artemis

Quote from: naitvalis on August 22, 2010, 06:45:21 PM
many thx podmark, look like you are the only... :unsure:

No he's not, seriously these concepts are great, love Man o' war! And I like the how you reversed Sea Urchin from someone so completely innocent into someone who seems quite lethal.
Will you be showing villains as heroes too?
I'm excited to see your take on Law and Order - kind of a challenge to make villains of those two i'd imagine.

naitvalis

thanks gentle artemis, i try to pick up your challenge:
(for law and order someting wrong during the transformation they became the chaoslaw)

bearded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OlCVNn9ZeY
doink doink.
i'm a fan of your art as well. makes me want to mesh them. never enough time.

naitvalis

a fan of my art  :o !
thx bearded, at this point i think i must continue  :lol:

naitvalis

minute man...(his little psychothic counterpart in the ff dark future )

Artemis

:O

incredible! I'm completely freaked out by chaos law,but it's a great concept. I love your drawing style too but on this piece I think it just really enhances the creepy factor, very very well done! Drat that bearded is sooo busy, because that mesh would be spectacular!

Minute man is probably my least favourite so far, purely because I'm not a fan of children with superpowers - but this is your project and I totally understand you have your own preference. It's well drawn,  and I like the idea of the power enhancement, I look forward to the next bunch of evil FF!

murs47

Podmark

Chaoslaw is a great idea. Really disturbing.
I always find evil villain kids cool.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

thank you all for the positives reviews of my sketchs, here more deteail on minute man powers.

bearded

Quote from: Artemis on August 23, 2010, 08:26:29 PM
...Drat that bearded is sooo busy, because that mesh would be spectacular!

i know how i would make it also, simply merge the order and law meshes, and chop off her back end. combine the animations and veola. we already have all the max files for most of them. i could do head files also, if anyone wanted to mod them. a mod could be simple, take the main campaign and swap out the meshes. maybe some story changes based on the darkness factor. a 'the bullet of 2 earths' style mission where his (yet to be revealed) dark bullet meets the main bullet. (and fights.)
i like alternate ff. i remember i did a burn el diablo mesh based on someone's art a couple of years ago.

naitvalis

well bearded i must admit i would love to see them ingame... and i can live happy for 100 years with ff if someone can get out some meshes and skin out of this concepts.
but anyaway i continue post, and maybe i can consider the idea of a lil comic strip when i have sufficient characters .

bearded

my request is: more color! i like the sea urchin with the color.
is that watercolor wet on wet?

naitvalis

oh great ghost colours.... :unsure: i'm very very unskilled with colour softwares ...i maybe can try something with watercolours on the paper.

anyways according to bearded story: bullet met the other bullet of the past...but the bullet of the future is not evil! he in collaboration with a temporal twin of time master have created an armorsuit wich enable him to use his high speed to travel long the timelines and the dimensions, anyways the other bullet of the past don't recognize him as a "friend" and when the future bullet say timemaster  he attack!

here i acclude a very basic concept for bullet.

naitvalis

i know this community is plenty of artists wich are old veterans with draws and colours,
bearded ask me to put on some colours on my sketchs  :rolleyes:...maybe someone could be interested in help this lil project by colouring some? or maybe redraw (if not like my style) with some colours on?

i know this is a pretencious request but i just ask, i never mean to kill anyone.

p.s. i can colour my work but i must advice the results can be catastrophics eheh.
p.p.s. if someone is interested: you can use your imagination to colour them ive nothing specifically in mind yet, and by the way i sure never tell how to do things to a guy who try to help.

daglob

Creepy. Interesting if scary designs.

I'm not a fan of modern horror, but Urchin and Man o' War are rather Lovecraftian.

naitvalis

i really love lovecraft books read them every now and then.

naitvalis

bullet of dark future helmet, i don't know if this thing look like as i wish , i want it look kinda retro-tech...

bearded

i like it. it looks retro future, does that make sense?
your work is very detailed and intricate.  i'm imagining a more 'finished' look, like, that's the pencils and you might ink them later?
i understand about color, i can't do color either. it's why i mesh instead of skin. if i meshed some of them (a slight potential of a possibility when i randomly reassign priorities) could you skin them? any chance?

naitvalis

well i think retro tech is cool ...and add a touch of darkness to the story, his armor must look like an old rusty train, i'm glad you like the design, i sure try to be more specifical about whole armor in the next draws.

now about skinning: you know i'm not a skinner, that said, i can try everything but cannot assure you good results (typing with an hand on the bible).

i really appreciate your comments about this lil thing, feel free to be more critical or post your suggest.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

i start to have an idea about a story for some pages of a comic, ive already have an idea about alchemiss, wich is named alchewitch in this future.
but aniways i don't wanna bother here with skectchs and incomplete stuff, so i'll post again when i have finished or i have something almost finished  in a little  comic (i'll post other concepts in the endpages).

Figure Fan

naitvalis

i post the begin of my work on this little comic its 4 pages for now, i must finish the pencil work and then ink...maybe finished into 2034 hehe ...oh i try to explain the contents of the baloons cause i haven't typed dialogues yet.(there is no pin-up even yet)

page (1)
the bullet in civilian outfit go to the lab of the "good time master" to ask him about his work on the "tempoal suit". bullet have many doubt about timemaster help but he cannot refuse the opportunity to change the past. bullet remember timemaster said to him he was a temporal twin from another timeline, in this timeline he was only a researcher of timetunnels.
][/URL]
page (2)
bullet meet timemaster, timemaster show him a syringe capsule and say he need a blood sample of the alchewitch to complete the suit, he need in order to replicate her affinity to portals, (bullet understand wich timemster need the blood to return to is own timeline ). so bullet accept the mission and exit with the syringe in a gun to take the sample.