News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

deadpool head and something new

Started by bearded, August 24, 2010, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i found out something new, at least for me, you guys might already know.
if you put an omnilight in the head nif, it totally affects the shadows. just another way to affect your morph.
you could animate a light circling the head for a crazy angry sequence.
as for deadpool, i'm exaggerating his expressions, leaving his mask on, but attempting to do the mouth movement under the mask. and i'm directing his attention directly to the camera, so he is looking at you instead of to the right the way all the other heads are pointed. to simulate his breaking the fourth wall. he's looking at you, kid.
edit update:

i did it! something new!
what you are seeing is angry deadpool with a fine murs47 skin. that mouth shadow thing you can barely see in the pic? it is a totally animated mouth shadow. he smiles, he gets angry, and he get sad! it is emo deadpool. as seen in this shot:

Podmark

That's pretty cool, bearded. I especially like the talking to the camera aspect.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

bearded

thank you. it was a tough shot. the lips hidden behind the mask was invisible until i set the omnilight at the exact right spot. the shadows on the left side look better when seen ingame.
here is the nightcrawler head i did, not an ingame shot, with the courtnal6 skin. the new thing is i put his tail in the camera, and animated it some. it swishes when using the angry morph set.
i know heads aren't as useful as regular meshes, but someday someone might make a mod that can use these.

Tomato

Don't sell yourself short on this... talking heads are something dreadfully lacking, and it seems like tommyboy is the only other one who has been able to make them (I've tried, but morphs and tomatoes don't mix). Personally I wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

cmdrkoenig67

murs47