News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

"Wolverine_TJ" mesh

Started by John Jr., August 27, 2010, 08:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi guys.
Where I can find the "Wolverine_TJ" mesh created by Texas Jack? I couldn't find it in TJ's Yahoo groups.
Thanks in advance.

herodad1

John Jr.

Thanks, herodad, just got it. But I still need help, guys.
When I opened the mesh in CTool he looked distorted, like he was Plastic Man or something like it. I checked it in NIFSkope and there are two different meshes together, the Wolverine one and another, bigger, mesh. It's supposed to be this way? There are a "fixed" version?
Thanks in advance.

Cyber Burn

I dont have the mesh anymore (lousy crash  :banghead:) but I believe the big character is Colossus. Meant to be used for a "Fastball Special".

daglob

It needs the keyframes from Texas Jack's plain old Wolverine mesh. There is an animation where Collosus appears, picks Logan up and throws him, just as Cyber Burn says. Wrong keyframes, and you get... something strange....

John Jr.

Ah, now it's makes sense.
Thanks Daglob and Cyberbun.
I'll look out for the right keyframes.

Panther_Gunn

ooh, do the keyframes that come with that have an issue?  I backed up a lot of things before I lost the laptop, and I remember that issue now that it's been brought up, but I don't think I backed up a seperate set of keyframes for that one.  I'd appreciate knowing where they are, also, if the ones that come with the mesh are a problem.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

John Jr.

The keyframes that came with the mesh make Wolvie look like Plastic Man, Panther. He's all stretched...
Just imagine a Plastic Man comic book with Wolverine as Plas, who would be Woozy Winks? Jubilee?

vamp

If you're running  :ffvstr: you need to convert the keyframes

daglob

Quote from: John Jr. on August 29, 2010, 02:33:38 AM
The keyframes that came with the mesh make Wolvie look like Plastic Man, Panther. He's all stretched...
Just imagine a Plastic Man comic book with Wolverine as Plas, who would be Woozy Winks? Jubilee?

When you first posted this, I thought you wrote "Wolverine TJ Plus", which does not come with keyframes (nor does Blackbat, another version). Sorry.  Still, it does sound like a keyframe problem. I just checked my FF1 and FFv3R copies of Wolvie TJ, and their keyframes work. Do you want me to send some to you? Which game?

Also: I have in the past had to convert keyframes and meshes more than once to get them to work.

John Jr.

I'll convert the mesh and kfs and try it, guys. Thanks for the help.
Daglob, what's the difference from the "regular" from the "Wolverine TJ Plus" version?

daglob

Quote from: John Jr. on August 29, 2010, 03:02:05 PM
I'll convert the mesh and kfs and try it, guys. Thanks for the help.
Daglob, what's the difference from the "regular" from the "Wolverine TJ Plus" version?

"Plus" is in street clothes. At least for Logan: T-shirt, jacket, pants and boots. There is a cowboy hat , too (hidden on mine). It's a modification by Syn and The Ultimate Evil.

John Jr.

Vamp was right, the mesh works great in  :ff: and after converted it worked for  :ffvstr: too.
Thanks for your help, guys.