Started by Verfall, September 05, 2010, 07:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verfall

"My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poisoned water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues
You can never corrupt me again"

Reepicheep

I dunno. Its only on a few of my 50s where I feel unable to 'complete' my builds. I think this is gonna make the game stupidly easy.

Its getting pretty easy as is with other upgrades.

JKCarrier

To me, the important thing is not that it opens up your power choices, but that it makes the first 20 levels less of a miserable slog. If not having to stop after every single encounter to let your blue bar refill is "making things stupidly easy", then I'm all for stupidity.  ;)

MJB

Really excited for this. Once this goes live I can go back to my old toons and add 3 new powers to them. That combined with making the first 20 levels more bearable equals 10 different kinds of win.

Midnight

For what it's worth, if the game feels to easy, crank up the difficulty. There's only a few times I've ever felt overpowered with the slider maxed, and I was almost always on an very very good NRF team.

B A D

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

MJB

Looks like they will be adding in the nixed Incarnate slot when they change fitness. So there will be 1 slot for us to grind.

BlueBard

No more Stamina tax?  Hm, I get more and more tempted to come back... we'll see.
STO/CO: @bluegeek