modeler plastic, patience, and a little us agent...

Started by naitvalis, September 13, 2010, 02:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

by looking to that tomato i remember i have some plastic for modeling... so i start to project a little us agent (don't ask why us agent like to so many peaple, me included.)
by the way i acclude here step by step an how to create a little model, (maybe not the best of the best, but sure can give satisfaction.)

naitvalis

for the shield i use a 50cent coin, for model the details i use a needle.
sorry for the low res of the pics it was an old phone camera, my girl have a better camera if someone is interested i can shot some new photos.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

i can model avatars too, maybe a little plastic avi can be a nice reward for a contest for example.

naitvalis

today build a little black widow. :cool:
(not finished to paint this one so still a very beta).

Podmark

These are neat. I wouldn't even know how to make something like these.

The picture is grainy so it's hard to see the details well. Is she holding two guns? It looks like she has a shoulder holster on the right and that's pretty cool. Pose looks a little bland but it could just be the picture, also I guess poses are pretty tough. Her shape looks pretty good, USAgent was a little top heavy but this looks better.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

naitvalis

yup she wear an holster and hold 2 guns, well podmark this is a good review indeed  :D
and yes for us agent i have builded it up more for be sure he does'nt look cap in us agent outfit.
you are very friendly as always.