News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Battleclad Ventures

Started by Battleclad, October 10, 2010, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battleclad

So given it's my intention to skin my avatar when I finalise a design for him I decided to try my hand at skinning other things, so first up is a rather work in progress female civilian. At the moment pretty much all of my work has gone into her abs and jeans.

Spoiler

Anyway she's on the 1960s Rogue mesh. Any comments on the jeans and abs are welcome, as are idea's for texturing the black T-Shirt and the Black Boots. My goal for her to is to go for a semi-comic realistic look.

Outcast

Lunarman made an excellent skin tutorial which also had some tips on creating textures. http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=44848.0 But the link is not working anymore. I do have a copy. It's in a word document. I can email it to you if you want. :)

Battleclad

Sure feel free to email me it, I've set an email to my profile so just send it there. Luckily Lunarman's tutorial will mostly be relevant to me as I'm using CS5.

Cyber Burn

As it stands, the texturing is pretty awesome, impressive.

Outcast

I can't see your email from your profile. It's hidden at the moment. You can just pm me your email if you want. :)

murs47

I like your texturing as well. That face is pretty sweet too.

Battleclad

The face I haven't touched yet so I can't take any credit for it, I only included the top half of her because I did a rough of the outfit.