News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

flash requests

Started by bearded, October 11, 2010, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Based off of Tommyboys flash_wally_tf mesh, for  :ffvstr:. I didn't add in the hair because I couldn't get it to look right with the hat.

bearded

i'm using  :ff: . that windrunner looks really good so far. the atom smasher could probably use better padding in the chest, otherwise, a better skin would be great.

Cyber Burn

That's a bummer, I only have  :ffvstr: installed right now. I lent out my  :ff: because I'm trying to get a friend into the game, so I won't be able to install it for a while. Let me see if I can figure out a way to backward convert with Nifskope.

Cyber Burn

Or give me a few days, and I'll re-install the unconverted base meshes back into my template folder and try and replicate the skope.

Edit: Replicated, I'll see if I can find some extra time to skin him, but it won't be till tomorrow or Monday. Unless daglob wants to skin him, I'm cool with that too.

bearded

awesome! thanks burn!
Minute Man-jay garrick
Mentor-max mercury
El Diablo-mas and menos
Man-Bot-fastbak
Alchemiss-tangent
The Ant
Liberty Lad-bart allen
Microwave-speed metal
Eve
Sea Urchin
Man O' War
Law and Order-jai and iris they have to share power, so only one active at a time
Bullet
Supercollider-wally west
Iron Ox-barru allen
Blackbird
Oconner-the eel
Sukhov-atom smasher
Nuclear Winter-professor fallout
Pinstripe
Shadow
Deja Vu-mirror master
Mr. Mechanical
Pan-mercury
Praetor
Lord Dominion
Time Master

Cyber Burn

Other villains to think about are:

Black Flash
Reverse Flash
Zoom
Savitar
Inertia

Captain Cold
Captain Boomerang
Abrakadabra
Cobalt Blue

Other heroes to consider are:

Jesse Quick
Walter Welst (Dark Flash)
Johnny Quick (Golden Age)
John Fox (There are a few versions of him floating around)

Nightwing
Green Lantern

daglob

What about Grodd for Lord Dominion; substitute gorillas for the aliens?

While not specifically a Flash villain, what about Time Trapper for Time Master?

I'd put the original Johnny Quick as Bullet.

Big Sur as Iron Ox, maybe?

Cyber Burn

Red and Blue Trinity could probably also be used too.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on October 16, 2010, 05:44:00 AM
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/mota.html
i'm looking for meshes that would cover this guy, i'll make do with skins, or make my own.
i need proffessor fallout, the first or second version. something with a helmet and big gun, for the sukhov replace.
then the fusionn for nuclear winter. i'm thinking of taking the manbot max, making it taller and giving it new keyframes for this, unless you know of something better.
and for a later more dangerous nuclear winter, i want to use the plasma mota. i think i can use vertex's plasma monster for that.
here's a start on the proffessor fallout skin, i will use as a standby until someone more skilled than me takes a stab at it. i think i'm going to put him on male basic goggles for now.

I have a few ideas for him, I just need to see if I can pull it off. If you don't mind waiting a few days, I'll give it a try.

bearded

good ideas. i really like grodd as the aliens.
i guess i'm sort of contradicting myself about whether i need skins or meshes. what i meant was, i was looking for meshes to skin, and i'm not a good skinner, so i'm only making standbys until someone better makes the skin.

Cyber Burn

I'd be more than happy to help with the skins too if you want. I know I'm not really a skinner, but the offer stands. Anything I can do to help, feel free to ask.

bearded

i think i'm going to make the dark ant be the piper, and instead of ants, he summons giant rats. that way, it follows the story of piper becoming a good guy in the 90's.
captain cold is going to partner up with fusionn in the frozen levels.

Cyber Burn

That's a really good thought there, I also liek daglob's suggestion of using Grodd for the aliens.

Other than Mota (Atom Smasher and Professor Fallout), was there anything else you were looking for? I have a few older disks that may have some usable stuff on them.

bearded

i'm looking for anyone flash related.
here's my newest effort at skinning:

wow. i am really terrible at this. consider this a plea for help, anyone willing to skin jai west.

Cyber Burn

Defenitely a work in progress. Based off of Tommyboy's Comedian_tf mesh. And it's for  :ff:. I will have to find someone to test it in game though.

I'm still having a bit of trouble placing the chest pad in the right spot.

bearded

that actually looks really good! and i playtest the mod everyday, i would love to test him ingame.
and thank you, and daglob for all the flash downloads. i got a lot to sort through, so i'll ask, is there a chillblaine or golden glider in there somewhere?
golden glider would look really good on ink's dazzler disco by the way.
i think i'm going to make manbot be wally in the velocity armor from the total justice story, and diablo will be barry. that means i'm going to make a velocity armor flash next.

Cyber Burn

I'll send you the Atom Smasher and go through my files and see if I have a Golden Glider or Chillblaine anywhere. I'm not familiar with the Total Justice story or the Velocity Armor, I look forward to seeing those.

daglob

Might could substitute Chunk for Pinstripe. Use the Fatboy of Metropolis scope I did maybe.

Just for fun, I have a big-head Flash (issue #177) I started.

I have no idea who Chillblain or Golden Glider are; I haven't read Flash comics in years and years.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: daglob on October 18, 2010, 09:19:54 PMI have no idea who Chillblain or Golden Glider are; I haven't read Flash comics in years and years.

Golden Glider is/was Captain Cold (Len Snart)'s sister, who used to be an accomplished ice skater.  I recall seeing one or two skin/meshes of her in the past, but not a whole lot.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

Looking throgh GCD and I find a cover of the Golden Age Flash with The Thorn on it.

Just mentioning.

Oh, and don't forget Star Sapphire.

Ol' Len has a sister, hunh.

Hey, what about Heat Wave; ya gotta include him.

Cyber Burn

Forgot about Heatwave, I agree, gotta have Heatwave.

bearded

i have thorn and heatwave. for pinstripe i was thinking of the turtle. i don't know who chunk is.
the funnest part right now is coming up with rationalizations for different powers. wally fits diablo, cause he blows things up, and i'm going to give him an 'air friction' power.
barry, i'm going to make a new animation where he rubs his feet on the ground superfast, and reaches out and sparks the bad guy, like peter griffen in the family guy episode.
max as mentor is a bit tougher. he uses his zen speed force to agitate people's brains and make them angry? maybe.
iris west can turn insolid and reach inside people, so a healing ability is natural. jai west can be strong, he's a good order.
i feel like the writers have been underusing the speed force all these decades!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on October 19, 2010, 04:27:25 AM
max as mentor is a bit tougher. he uses his zen speed force to agitate people's brains and make them angry? maybe.

Max's zen could cause confusion.

daglob

Or cure it. I mean both Cyber Burn and I are right; give him mind blank and the ability to cure it. Possibly let him use his Zen to cure other mind states that some gorilloid conquerors might use.

Texas Jack did a gorilla with a chain gun (didn't he?), and I know Monsuer Mallah has been done. I've been looking for a gorilla with an anvil (imagine Absorbing Man as a gorilla... not much of a stretch, really) which I've seen reference to. Texas Jack and Tommy both have "plain" gorillas, and Tommy recently did Gorilla-Man.

Monkeys with machine guns...

Cyber Burn

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/divers/divers.htm

I found a pic of Chillblaine here (unfortunately, all my Flash comics are buried in the garage), but he looks to have something on his back, is that like a mini cape? Does anyone have some better pics of him?

And the new Flash animations sound really cool.

bearded

it's not a mini cape, it is shoulder fur, much like what captain cold has.
is it ok to skope skope's? i mean, i want to skope a captain cold from tap43's captain cold for the mod, and preferably use his skin for it.
i got overwhelmed this morning with all the downloads from daglob and cyber burn. tomorrow i'm going to focus on barry and wally.
you know who would be totally into this mod? flash#27. i'm going to dedicate this mod to him.
so, tomorrow i'm working on the 'thin ice' level. i'm going to create new animations for barry and wally. bad guys are going to be captain cold, golden glider, and chillblaine. as stand ins for now, i'm using a male basic hood, dazzler disco, and i think chillblaine should be on male heavy. if we could skope parts from tap's cap cold skope onto a male heavy, then that would be perfect.
to make the level more difficult for speedsters i'm going to...suprise you! i've got some good ideas.
any ideas for generic ice troopers and ice queens on the second part of the level? so far i've replaced everything, even cars and thugs.i do have a 'freeze girl' mesh...

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: bearded on October 19, 2010, 06:52:39 AM
it's not a mini cape, it is shoulder fur, much like what captain cold has.
is it ok to skope skope's? i mean, i want to skope a captain cold from tap43's captain cold for the mod, and preferably use his skin for it.
i got overwhelmed this morning with all the downloads from daglob and cyber burn. tomorrow i'm going to focus on barry and wally.
you know who would be totally into this mod? flash#27. i'm going to dedicate this mod to him.
so, tomorrow i'm working on the 'thin ice' level. i'm going to create new animations for barry and wally. bad guys are going to be captain cold, golden glider, and chillblaine. as stand ins for now, i'm using a male basic hood, dazzler disco, and i think chillblaine should be on male heavy. if we could skope parts from tap's cap cold skope onto a male heavy, then that would be perfect.
to make the level more difficult for speedsters i'm going to...suprise you! i've got some good ideas.
any ideas for generic ice troopers and ice queens on the second part of the level? so far i've replaced everything, even cars and thugs.i do have a 'freeze girl' mesh...
if i understand protocal correctly, skoping a skope should be alright as long as all the pieces are from approved meshes (and of course, credit is given correctly). as for the generic ice troopers and and queens, wasn't there supposed to be alot of different chillblaine's? golden glidwer went through new ones on a reguular basis, didnt she? if you want the chillblaine to use a weapon, is there a male heavy that has a gun animation?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded

i found ink's captain cold. it's really neat.
so, my official request is for a golden glider for ink's disco dazzler. chillblaine would be good also, but i can use some extra captain cold skins i have. army of chillblaine, that's interesting.

Amazo Version 2.2

i think that cobolt blue could have minions as well (mind control maybe), though i dont know if there are skins or meshes for them yet.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded