News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

flash requests

Started by bearded, October 11, 2010, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

I've been meaning to send you the Fastback I have, but this one already looks better. The "beak" on the other one looks like it belongs on an eagle.

bearded

no way, i'd love to have your fastbak. i'm using bobbie69's turtle right now, but i'm going to make my own, with new animations soon.

herodad1

always liked the Zoo Crew. would like to see them re-done. enjoyed the comics.

Cyber Burn

I'll finish up Atom Smasher's skin this weekend and try to adjust the skope a bit as well. Then I'll get started on Professor Fallout.

bearded

which version? there is a mesh, gren's mandroid mark 3 that is nearly perfect for prof fallout 3.

Cyber Burn

This was the version that I was looking at, but if you want the other one, I'll give that one a try.

bearded

i'll use all four versions if they are available! atom smasher, fallout 2 and 3, and the mota monster.
i'm using atom smasher they way you made him, he works in game, totally. i just need to make another head nif for him. are you going change his face? i'll wait if so.
i found mas and menos by kssaints!!! to replace el diablo.

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, faces are a real weakpoint for me, the few that I have tried to change just turned out horrible, so I'll be leaving the face alone. But I will finish up the extras for him and send those your way.

bearded

any of the skin bases are fine. i meant the skoping parts. but now that you mention it like that, i bet you wouldn't mind me kitbashing in your skins some?
what would be a good mesh for mas and menos? and jai west. i'm thinking someone a little smaller than liberty lad.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on October 23, 2010, 05:20:46 AM
any of the skin bases are fine. i meant the skoping parts. but now that you mention it like that, i bet you wouldn't mind me kitbashing in your skins some?

Kitbash away. But skoping wise, I don't think that there's much I could do to improve it, so I'll leave it as is.

Quote from: bearded on October 23, 2010, 05:20:46 AM
what would be a good mesh for mas and menos? and jai west. i'm thinking someone a little smaller than liberty lad.

Renegade has the teen and sidekick meshes, but I don't know what keys are compatible.

bearded

how does this look? i think i might be getting a little better. this is golden glider, free style with no base.

Minute Man-jay garrick, Mentor-max mercury, El Diablo-mas and menos, Man-Bot-fastbak, Alchemiss-tangent, LibertyLad-bart allen, Microwave-speed metal, Law and Order-jai and iris they have to share power, so only one active at a time, Supercollider-wally west, Iron Ox-barru allen, Oconner-the eel,Sukhov-atom smasher,Nuclear Winter-professor fallout,Deja Vu-mirror master,Pan-mercury

Cyber Burn

Seriously impressive. She looks great.

bearded

i wouldn't say impressive. i have a long way to go as a skinner. but thank you. it's adequate until a real skinner can do her right.

i found renegade's sidekicks for mas and menos!

bearded

i'm going to watch the video tutorials, but meanwhile here is my chillblaine:

i took some hair textures and smudged.

any advice from real skinners?

Cyber Burn

Here's where I'm at with Windrunner, I'm pretty stuck with the hair.

By no means do I consider myself a real skinner, but I am curious, what program did you end up using for your skins?

bearded

http://www.pixlr.com/editor/
those are looking really good. for the hair, pick one that is skopable, export it to .obj and send it to me, i will import it into max and cut off the top. that is the problem, right?
say...do you think you could skope a fur collar onto a male heavy for chillblaine? and maybe those snowball things on his chest...i've seen the fur collar go down a bit like a cape on some, so either way would be good.

Cyber Burn

I'll check out the hair this week, and and send something your way..

As for Chillblane, a little tougher, but I'll check out my options and go from there.

bearded

i could make him, but i want to focus on barry some more. i want to make a special ring costume animation.
does anyone have a barry skin on male suit or labcoat?
anyway, if you don't get to chill, i'll probably throw something together later on. professor fallout looks great.

Cyber Burn

Sorry bearded, I've been kind of laid up, so I've been away from the computer. I haven't started the skin for Professor Fallout yet, but I could send the skope your way so that you'll at least have something.

Quote from: bearded on October 26, 2010, 08:29:59 AM
i could make him, but i want to focus on barry some more. i want to make a special ring costume animation.
does anyone have a barry skin on male suit or labcoat?
anyway, if you don't get to chill, i'll probably throw something together later on. professor fallout looks great.

Tom's Comedian_tf mesh is male_muscular, so I would have the gun animations, plus I think I might be able to get something on him for the back piece. I'll check it out this week (Time depending, sorry :banghead:).

Check with Benton for a Barry Allen skin or mesh. He may have had something in the DCUG. I'm looking forward to seeing the ring costume animation.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 31, 2010, 12:11:34 AM
Tom's Comedian_tf mesh is male_muscular, so I would have the gun animations, plus I think I might be able to get something on him for the back piece. I'll check it out this week (Time depending, sorry :banghead:).

Nevermind, the piece that I found was in a  :ffvstr: mod. I'll keep looking.

Cyber Burn

The different pics showed different colors being used.

I'm not happy with the face, but otherwise, is it alright?

bearded

wow. that is incredible, you are the best, Cyber Burnt.
I'm ready for him, almost. I'm going to use him in mission 4. right now i'm on mission 3a.

Cyber Burn

You give me alot more credit than I deserve. But, thank you.

I want to at least attempt to modify the face, but either way, I'll have it sent by Wednesday.

bearded

i've decided max mercury's mentor powers would totally work.
speedforce agitation = rage
speedy distraction = mind blank
super fast subliminal persuasion = hypnosis

i read a good max mercury story where he was whip whirlwind and wore this:
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/images/max-whip.gif

Cyber Burn

I'm not sure about those puffy legs though, not really conducive to superspeed.  :P

bearded

i have higher speed settings for each progressive version. first windrunner, then whip whirlwind and finally max mercury.
i feel like i've seen a mesh with those kinds of pants. something in ffvttr?

doctorchallenger

You can get johdpurs from tommy's red skull (nazi uniform) mesh (mesh piece titled "plus_fours").

Cyber Burn

Quote from: doctorchallenger on November 02, 2010, 01:43:58 PM
You can get johdpurs from tommy's red skull (nazi uniform) mesh (mesh piece titled "plus_fours").

Thank you doctor challenger, in that case, I'll skope it if someone wants to skin it.