News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

flash requests

Started by bearded, October 11, 2010, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

i was just wondering if you updated your character list. have you thought about using kobra and his minions? and maybe you could use johnny quick and jesse quick as man o war and sea urchin.

Quote from: bearded on October 17, 2010, 09:59:08 AM
awesome! thanks burn!
Minute Man-jay garrick
Mentor-max mercury
El Diablo-mas and menos
Man-Bot-fastbak
Alchemiss-tangent
The Ant
Liberty Lad-bart allen
Microwave-speed metal
Eve
Sea Urchin
Man O' War
Law and Order-jai and iris they have to share power, so only one active at a time
Bullet
Supercollider-wally west
Iron Ox-barru allen
Blackbird
Oconner-the eel
Sukhov-atom smasher
Nuclear Winter-professor fallout
Pinstripe
Shadow
Deja Vu-mirror master
Mr. Mechanical
Pan-mercury
Praetor
Lord Dominion
Time Master
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

daglob

Male Cape Baggy Pants with the cape turned off is a lot like it.

You can get jodhpurs from Tommy's Red Skull, huh?

Hmmmmmmm...

bearded

where can i find male baggy pants? i can turn the cape off myself, and make a bad skin standin.
consider this an official obscure request for whip whirlwind. i got a place for him.
and you guys are just making up words now. jodhpurs. right.

Cyber Burn

I already have a stripped down Flash_Wally_tf mesh (same base I used for Windrunner), I'll go ahead and put a quick skope together.

Edit: I have all of the pieces skoped together, I just have to edit the wiremaps. But it probably won't be till Thursday.

Cyber Burn

Whip Whirlind

If anyone is interested in skinning this, let me know, otherwise I'll give it a try, but it won't be for at least a week.

Cyber Burn

And a work in progress...Chillblaine.

bearded

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on November 02, 2010, 08:58:50 PM
i was just wondering if you updated your character list. have you thought about using kobra and his minions? and maybe you could use johnny quick and jesse quick as man o war and sea urchin.

i'm still trying to make the first 5 levels perfect, but the quicks are good choices for those 2!

Cyber Burn

When I do finish skoping Chillblaine, would anyone be interested in skinning him?

Cyber Burn

Placeholder skin at best until someone else is willing to take a go at it.

bearded

that skin and skope look absolutely perfect as is.
i just discovered some new characters:
icicle as hero:

what mesh would work for her?
also would like to have chunk.
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/chunk.html

Cyber Burn

I'll send the skope and skin your way later today.  :D

Chunk may work on the Blob mesh, or a stripped down Volstagg.

Not sure about Icicle, though.

bearded

can you see the pic of icicle? she needs a gun, a hood and that cape from your chillblaine. and 2 gaurds!
i just read some stories with chunk, i like him. he could go on my thondor i think.
i just got mas and menos working in the game. it's neat seeing them run together.

daglob

My Fat Boy of Metropolis scope is Male Rotund with some pieces added to make it look like he's wearing a suit and a bow tie; it should do as a start for Chunk.

Taskmistress might do for Icicle-it has fur for The Black Cat and a hood. It also has gun animations.

Cyber Burn

Finished Chillblaine Skope sent your way bearded.

Amazo Version 2.2

do you have a list of characters that you still need? i cant skin or anything, but i could go through my back up files to see if i have anything?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded

there'll be more, but right now, i need professor fallout, atom smasher, and golden glider.

Cyber Burn

What do you need for Professor Fallout and Atom Smasher?

bearded

you're right, i do have atom smasher!
i remember seeing your skin of professor fallout now that i think about it, did you send it to me? also the next level and the plasmoid versions. the next level could go on gren's mandroid mesh.
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/mota.html
also, i like the female icicle, even tho i've only ever seen her in that one panel.
chyre would be nice to have also. he would look great on my sin city marv.
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/chyre.html

Cyber Burn

Ok, I resent the two most recent Mota skopes, and I'll see what I can do for the Fusionn version. I may have to take some creative interpretation with it though.

Bloodshadow

Nice stuff everybody!Can't wait to play this :thumbup:
I'd be willing to skin Jai & Iris,Chillblaine,Golden Glider and possibly more if ya want to send me the meshes or skopes.
I'm a big Flash fan so any help ya need just hit me up :cool:
P.S. has anyone done a mesh or skope for Jessie Quick's new look? Would love to skin her too ;)

bearded

i sent you the golden glider i'm working with. what is jessie's new look?
another one i'm surprised i can't find a skin for is the turtle.
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/turtle.html
i was very happy to find 2 versions of ragdoll! golden age by copper age, and modern by detourne me.

Bloodshadow

This is the only pic I have of Jessie's new look,pretty much her dad's old costume :)
Got Glider starting on her tonight :cool:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Bloodshadow on November 29, 2010, 07:08:08 PM
Nice stuff everybody!Can't wait to play this :thumbup:
I'd be willing to skin Jai & Iris,Chillblaine,Golden Glider and possibly more if ya want to send me the meshes or skopes.
I'm a big Flash fan so any help ya need just hit me up :cool:
P.S. has anyone done a mesh or skope for Jessie Quick's new look? Would love to skin her too ;)

Yay, Bloodshadow!

Bloodshadow

Golden Glider is finished,I still need to do portrait,read me,etc. but other than that shes ready for skates ;)
Let me know if you want me to get started on another one,I'm on a Flash kick anyway right now :D

bearded

i'm going to start working on this again this weekend.

daglob

Cyber Burn

What characters do you still need for this?

bearded

Quote from: bearded on August 19, 2011, 10:45:34 PM
i'm going to start working on this again this weekend.
Wow. That was a long weekend. I'm working on level 5 now, the turtle works for pinstripe...I can't find Mota. I'm sure I had it. This is really fun to play. I've got some tricks I'm going to write up for release. For example, if you use the Sprint power to the other side of a fence, like on the first level, the fence will stop the speedster, but he will be on the other side of it. Phasing!
I have a Thorn, for the Eve character, any ideas for Rose? I am thinking evil Eve will be Thorn, hero Eve will be Rose. and mirror master will turn her back into Thorn. Who would make a good Microwave?

bearded

http://www.writeups.org/icicle-flash-dc-comics-doyle-christie/
This could go on the killer frost mesh. After Makent is defeated, I'd like to make her recruitable.