News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pics and Pieces

Started by martialstorm, October 17, 2010, 12:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martialstorm

Hi Folks,

I've mostly lurked, enjoying the contributions from everyone.  Here's some art from a while ago, mostly retro based. Some of which is on the Big Bang Comics website:

daglob

tommyboy

Those are really nice.
Capturing the feel of the comics of those times.
And the character designs are familiar enough to convince me I've already seen them, even though for some I'm sure I haven't before today.
Ultiman in particular seems to ring bells with me.
Anyway, good stuff and welcome aboard (or welcome to not lurking, if you've been here a while...)
Why not try to skin a few of these?

John Jr.

Great work. I'm with Tommyboy, the Ultiman pieces are great, you really captured the classic style.
Really impressive!

martialstorm

Thanks for the encouraging feedback and welcome everyone  :) .

I'm planning on completing an Ultiman Skin as i've seen there's already a few Knightwatchman versions out there.

It's been a few years since I picked up a pencil but now my son is old enough to read and draw I'm getting the urge back again.

Cyber Burn

I agree with Tommy here, I'd love to see some of these guys skinned, especially the U.S. Ultimate Soldier. I'd be more than happy to throw together a quick skope for you if you want, pm me if you're interested.

martialstorm

Thanks Cyberburn I'll send a PM, that would be great.  Here's a few more from a story submission plus an Authority pin up.

naitvalis

very nice works! i looove the retro style, and in some way reminds me the ultraverse comics.

panoramac

Interesting variety of styles. That kind of talent should definitely not go unused. I like and Commisioner Gordon looks happy too!  :lol: