News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

cobalt blue

Started by bearded, October 27, 2010, 12:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

is anyone familiar with him?
the only stories i read he has a sword that steals speed. i don't know how to put that in the game.  :ff:
it seems like it would be a doable power with code maybe.
also, instead of double posting in another forum, what mesh and skin might work for him?

spydermann93

Well, in  :ffvstr: there is a power that makes a character lose speed. Could that work?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on October 27, 2010, 12:43:44 PM
is anyone familiar with him?
the only stories i read he has a sword that steals speed. i don't know how to put that in the game.  :ff:
it seems like it would be a doable power with code maybe.
also, instead of double posting in another forum, what mesh and skin might work for him?

I had thought about adding Cobalt Blue to my list, which version did you have in mind?

bearded

i want to do the first one, with the sword and blue flame. i've been trying to figure out how to do the sword and blue flame. ink's mr. sinister mesh, i was looking at, it is impressive.

daglob

Cyber Burn

Maybe a particle emitter skoped to the sword, is that possible? I haven't figured out how to skope the fx yet, so I'm unsure of what can or can't be done.

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/cobalt-old-l.jpg

The one in the middle with the full face mask? That's the one I was thinking about.

I'm not familiar with the Airwalker mesh, I'll have to hunt that down and take a look see.

daglob

There are two, but Grenedier's has particle emitters that look like flaming wings.

bearded

the one in the mask would be great. the other one, i was thinking of using ink's mr sinister and using fx for the sword animations. as well as the flame. i'm a big fx user.
i still can't figure out how to steal speed, or even transfer speed effectively.
part of steal speed could be give the bad guy battery, metabolic, and draw energy. but how to slow down the hero? does gravity increase work for that?