News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Old British heroes

Started by Scorpion13mk2, October 28, 2010, 10:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

Does anybody wanna take a crack at doing some old british heroes for me? Ive been reading Jack Staff, and Im interested it them. Ive gotten the Spider skin someone did on a yahoo group, and I also have the Falcon skin Glob did, as well as the Miracle Man family skins AA did, but does anybody wanna take a crack at the following guys....

Robot Archie
Steel Claw
Kelly's Eye (Tim Kelly)
Jason Hyde

etc.

Also, if anybody has some links to where I could get guys that I havent listed, but are British comic characters (heroes and villains are cool, as are other guys like that), please post them.

Thanks!

daglob

Robot Archie and Steel Claw are on my list. So is Masterman (the hero), Ace Hart, and Val Venture. Judge Anderson is partially finished, as is V.

I have one British character named The Bat someplace, as does Copper Age (different Bat); CA has also done Marsman. I've also done Captain Conquest, Masterman (the villain), and The Tornado. The Phantom Stranger has a couple, but The Spider and Lady Fairplay are the only ones I remember.

I know Captain Magnet, Maskman, Captain Might, Speed Gale, Streamline, Captain Universe, Electroman, another Miracleman, Death's Head, Judge Dredd, and Strontium Dog have been done. Check out JKCarrier's Yahoo groups for some, The Vigilante for others, Texas Jack for Judge D, and Tommyboy for Strontium Dog. Death's Head is at FXForce (I think). You can substitute Atomic Robot's Bogart skin for The Bogie Man.

I have an urge to do Johnny Nemo, Paradax, and D.R. and Quinch. I have tried and failed to do Bananaman.

DoctorRuina

Precisely I am interested in doing skins of villains of Spider (I love this character), but how the comics are in black and white I don't know what colors to use. I am interested in doing the skin of Ordini the Terrible and Doctor Pelham. If exists a version of this characters in colour this is my email jrdgm28@hotmail.com

Scorpion13mk2

Theyre probably not in color anywhere.

Honestly, just make them whatever colors you think are most appropriate and it'd be cool, I think.

Your work on other skins and stuff gives me full trust in your sensibilities.

daglob

There is this site:

http://www.dpccomics.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/theamericancomicshop/goldenagedatabase/index.php?category=&section=a&page=1

It has American, Austrialian, Canadian, British, and sometimes other countries' heroes and villains.

I assume that the color renditions of B&W characters are based on cover appearences.

Scorpion13mk2

HEY NOW.

Nice find, Glob. Im diggin this site! As it is, I may start requesting some of these guys!

daglob

So many of them are on my list.