News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

floatation device

Started by bearded, November 08, 2010, 01:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

bentongrey's new hero identity? Belly Flop!

i look forward to your revenge, grey man! (poking challenge! i got first hit!)

BentonGrey

Ha!  Man, I really let myself go there, didn't I?  Time to lay off the fast food for a while...you'd think that with all the swimming, I'd be thinner....

Unfortunately, I can't take revenge in kind, being completely ungifted in any artistic way, but I will pose you a question, a riddle if you will.  Bearded's nom de guerre has, for many years now, proclaimed that he is an individual who's face is covered in hair, but you will notice that there is no object for which his adjective-name might apply.  What should follow "Bearded?"  There does exist a fringe population that also sees fit to identify itself as "bearded."

The bearded lady:
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsB/47041-17920.gif
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bearded

Reepicheep

This town is getting too rough for me.

bearded

ah. don't mind me, i was in a silly mood.

Deaths Jester

Ach...what the bloody 'ell?!?!?  At least no one can make any fun of me...seeinga s I already make fun of me self!!!  HA!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

bearded

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 08, 2010, 05:31:30 PM
Ach...what the bloody 'ell?!?!?  At least no one can make any fun of me...seeinga s I already make fun of me self!!!  HA!
i will use the incredible power of meshing to make you into an undead fat woman. see if i don't.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: bearded on November 08, 2010, 05:52:34 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 08, 2010, 05:31:30 PM
i will use the incredible power of meshing to make you into an undead fat woman. see if i don't.

But I've already been an undead fat woman...remember, I happened that time with that stuff...

MikeB7

bearded

bearded

sticky thing. say...was BAD's original question ever answered? does minute man's stick talk?

Reepicheep

It sounds like a philosophical debate, but doesn't every man have his own semi-sentient sticky thingy?

I never leave home without mine.

BWPS

Hey wait a minute, are you guys talking about your PENISES? Because that would just be... I don't even know...
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

bearded

i don't know about these guys, i'm talking about minute man's stick. this did take a turn tho, didn't it? got weird.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: bearded on November 10, 2010, 04:23:30 PM
i don't know about these guys, i'm talking about minute man's stick. this did take a turn tho, didn't it? got weird.

I think it's becuase I entered the room...heh..

BentonGrey

Haha!  Y'all just brought some laughter into my day.  Thanks you freakin' weirdos.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Glitch Girl

[walks into thread]

[backs carefully out of thread]
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 11, 2010, 12:13:03 AM
[walks into thread]

[backs carefully out of thread]

Smaaart!!!    :P

Tawodi Osdi

I'm not sure if I want to hang out here, anymore.

The Phantom Eyebrow

You see... this is what happens when you lot are left unsupervised for too long.   :blink:

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on November 13, 2010, 10:49:57 AM
You see... this is what happens when you lot are left unsupervised for too long.   :blink:

I'm alwasy left unsupervised!  No one can stand my smell, remember?

docdelorean88

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 15, 2010, 05:00:46 PM
Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on November 13, 2010, 10:49:57 AM

I'm always left unsupervised!  No one can stand my smell, remember?
Don't sell yourself short! No really, i called Ye Olde Condemned Wal-Mart...ith, they sold out of your perfume like a century ago! "Odeur Du Farceur De La Mort" is the most popular fragrance available to the mid evil undead!!! Cudos dude!  :thumbup:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

MJB

LOL! This thread reminds me of my "Fun With Avatars" thread I did waaaay back in the day. Spud as Bender, Tortuga as Spider-Man, MikeB7 as Firestorm. :D

The pics are still on my Yahoo group. I can't believe that thing is still around. o.O

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MJBskitbashedskins/