News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bloodshadow's skin thread

Started by Bloodshadow, December 03, 2010, 04:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Yeah, let me echo CB there, great work on the face.  That's a really nice, clean skin Bloodshadow.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

ShawDAMAN

excellent. very vivid green  :blink: lol

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the comments guys :cool:
I was unsure of her face,this is the 1st time I've adjusted a female face and I wanted her to look kinda mad,I was afraid I made her look kinda manly :unsure:
Now for the Wasp previews I promised......

Those are all the 1st pack and are available at my yahoo group,the second pack is almost finished and I'll preview a pic as soon as they're ready.
See ya soon.

ShawDAMAN

QuoteI was unsure of her face,this is the 1st time I've adjusted a female face and I wanted her to look kinda mad,I was afraid I made her look kinda manly :unsure:

Manly? nah. haha nice work man, love the variety of outfits.  :)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ShawDAMAN on November 01, 2011, 02:34:46 PM
QuoteI was unsure of her face,this is the 1st time I've adjusted a female face and I wanted her to look kinda mad,I was afraid I made her look kinda manly :unsure:

Manly? nah. haha nice work man, love the variety of outfits.  :)

You gotta give your self more credit here. The face has a real arrogant look to it as well. Nicely done.

ShawDAMAN

I hesitate to suggest anything, but if I had to, maybe just lighten up a bit of the darkness under the eyes? Just a thought.

BentonGrey

Yeah, the little smirk is great.  I do agree with ShawDaman, though.  You can improve her face, and I think lightening up on the shading you've done around her eyes will help that.  At the moment, I think her brow is too heavily shaded.  You're sort of losing the eyebrow in there.  The costumes are excellently done. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the input guys,I've been down with some health issues but now I'm feeling better and getting back on my feet.I've got a big Originals project in the works(3 teams all together and already 7 fx and 1 map)but I needed a break from that project so I started doing some mainstream for a break and seeing as how Laughing Paradox has been making some very cool legion skins and skopes I thought it was time to show some love for the bad guys ;)

Left to right:Magno Lad,Silver Slasher and Lazon
Next up: Neutrax,Chameleon Chief and Ol Vir
See ya soon ^_^

Outcast

Nice to know your feeling all better Blood Shadow and with some new skins too. ^_^

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 10, 2012, 12:41:45 AM
I've got a big Originals project in the works(3 teams all together and already 7 fx and 1 map)but I needed a break from that project
Ooh...i'm eager to see this one. :)

laughing paradox

Hey! The LSV! That's awesome, Bloodshadow. I look forward to seeing the other members you're making. Who else do you have in mind?

Bloodshadow

Thanks guys :cool:
QuoteHey! The LSV! That's awesome, Bloodshadow. I look forward to seeing the other members you're making. Who else do you have in mind?
I just finished Nemesis Kid and am about half way on Chameleon Chief.
I would like to do all of them but a couple would definately need a mesh made like Zymyr and Hunter,so I probably won't get to do them :(

P.S. Would anyone have or be willing to make a skope of a male_basic_fx with long hair?(for Sun Emperor)Any help or suggestions are appreciated greatly.

laughing paradox

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 12, 2012, 02:47:56 PM
QuoteHey! The LSV! That's awesome, Bloodshadow. I look forward to seeing the other members you're making. Who else do you have in mind?
I just finished Nemesis Kid and am about half way on Chameleon Chief.
I would like to do all of them but a couple would definately need a mesh made like Zymyr and Hunter,so I probably won't get to do them :(

P.S. Would anyone have or be willing to make a skope of a male_basic_fx with long hair?(for Sun Emperor)Any help or suggestions are appreciated greatly.

There IS a mesh for the Hunter. Tommyboy created it.. it's in his Legion mod. I have to re-download that.

I can skope some hair onto a vxHuman_Torch, if you'd like. You can skin Sun Emperor and Mist Master on it. I'll skope it up and send it to your email.

Bloodshadow

:blink:
You are awesome LP! :cool:Thank you very much!
Heading off to download Tommy's mod now :D

Bloodshadow

A big Thank You to Laughing Paradox,Now I'll be able to skin the whole LSV except Zymyr :D
Here is the next three,Mist Master is on the Sun Emperor skope LP made for me(Sun Emperor is already started).Nemesis kid is on a hex of Grenadiers Vision mesh,but now I have Tommy's Nemesis Kid mesh so I'll be doing an updated version later on for Tommy's mesh.

Be back soon with the next three,only 17 more to do :P

P.S. Check out my cool new pony avatar,Big Thank You to Tomato for making it :cool:

laughing paradox

Awesome stuff. I really like how they came out. If you need any more help with other skopes, just let me know.

Cyber Burn

As always, fantastic colors. Very crisp and clean.

Bloodshadow

Just an update,I'm still working on more Legion Of Supervillains (getting back to them now)but I've been doing more originals and spending a lot more time at the drawing table.I'll have some previews of some of my new originals in a day or so and probably more LSV within a week or so.My friend that was helping me make our mod dropped out,so I'll probably just preview and release the skins,fx and map here pretty soon as the mod probably won't ever be made :(
back soon with some preview pics.

UnkoMan

Yay, originals! Those are, really, my favourites.

You could always release everything AND the mod story and see if somebody wants to do the coding. I mean, if the resources are already done, right?

TonmaFan

Love your skins, they always look so smooth! :) Great job on She-hulk
I have a Yahoo group now, click here!

Sledgehammer

Going a bit back, nice Wasp collection. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone skinning so many of her costumes.

If Janet isn't the Marvel character with the biggest costume closet, she's right there.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Bloodshadow on January 14, 2011, 08:20:27 PM
Thanks for the input guys :cool:
Unfortunately the reason I haven't replied sooner,my hard drive crashed. :angry:Now I have a new comp,but its going to take a long time to reload everything,especially since I have to get used to windows 7 now :angry:
I lost a lot of my recent skins and my new power fx :angry:
I did manage to save Blindspot and Road Rage thanks to a friend so its not all bad news,just mostly bad :(
I should be back skinning again soon though,talk to ya then.

Just out of curiosity, did you ever release Road Rage and Blindspot?

Bloodshadow

QuoteJust out of curiosity, did you ever release Road Rage and Blindspot?
Ya know I thought I had released them long ago,but now that I think about it :unsure:
I'll get them zipped and released along with my others that are just about ready(doing all of these read mes is a pain)
QuoteYou could always release everything AND the mod story and see if somebody wants to do the coding.
Thats what I was thinking,I'm zipping all the skins and fx and doing read mes,I'll be posting previews here soon.

Thanks for all the input guys,see ya soon.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Bloodshadow on March 01, 2012, 08:49:35 PM
QuoteJust out of curiosity, did you ever release Road Rage and Blindspot?
Ya know I thought I had released them long ago,but now that I think about it :unsure:
I'll get them zipped and released along with my others that are just about ready(doing all of these read mes is a pain)

Thanks for all the input guys,see ya soon.

That would be awesome, thank you! And I agree, the "Read Me" files are a serious pain to do.

BentonGrey

Hey Bloodshadow, these are great skins.  You've got a really nice, clean style.  I really like the Sun Emperor and Lazon.  They are particularly nice.
God Bless

Bloodshadow

Wow,its been a while,had to look a little to find my thread :P
I decided for my first skin coming back it was time to finally make a new avatar,Thanks to CyberBurn's fantastic skoping skills I give you the all new Bloodshadow

This is a work in progress,I still have a lot more I want to do,just wanted to show off CyberBurn's awesome skope and get a little feed back on my new design.This design took me a long time to really get the look I was going for but I am more than happy with the result.(which was difficult because I was competing with an unbelievably bad a$$ design that Courtnall6 created for me years ago)
The overall design is an amalgam of a lot of personal loves such as....
the Red &Black color scheme=my love of the Chicago Bulls
the Batcape and glove blades=my love of DC comics (Batman)
the dragon symbol and fighting skills=my love of Marvel comics (Iron Fist)
with all that in mind I also wanted to make a full origin story and rogues gallery and really put some time into the development of my avatar.I've already got quite a few villains in the works and will be posting my origin story here when I post the final version of this skin.
Just wanted to give you guys a little idea where I'm going with the whole idea,Thank you in advance for your comments. :cool:
P.S. Just wanted to say Thank you again CyberBurn,This skope is great :D

Helix

Very nice, Bloodshadow! I love the amalgamation of your favorites too (Iron Fist is one of my favorites as well).

Cyber Burn

The new Avatar look great Bloodshadow, but you're giving me way to much credit for the skope, it's just a stripped down Batman_Gren mesh with some extras added on.

Glad to see you skinning again too, I hope to see more.

windblown

I like your new avatar design. Great skope and skin  :thumbup:

Bloodshadow

Thanks guys,he's coming along nicely now :D
Be back soon :cool:

BentonGrey

Ohh, very nice!  He looks like a good, creepy type of figure.
God Bless