News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions VS Hero Force

Started by Tomato, December 10, 2010, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

So, the horrible news has probably set in by now... New Power Inc is down, and HQ hasn't been heard from in months. The horrible jerkfaces in Champions and Hero Force have succeeded in sabotaging our servers, making our 3 way war between them alone.

But I'm not petty. Rather then going on some insane one-man suicidal attack against them, thus forever depriving the FF community of all my creations (Like Two-Face and... um... Two-Face!) I will admit defeat. Now, I'd like to join another group site, but I need to be assured that the site is sufficiently awesome for me. To that end... I declare a Deathmatch between Champions and Hero Force. Secretly though I'm trying to weaken both teams in case HQ comes back

FIGHT!

Reepicheep

*leaves the premises at a quick stride*

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on December 10, 2010, 11:22:24 PM
Now, I'd like to join another group site, but I need to be assured that the site is sufficiently awesome for me.

Hmm...we'll consider taking in your sorry butt, but only if I get an update on Antman  :P
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

I think I lost all sense of thought when I read that NPI, Hero Force and Champions was having a three-way.  I really, REALLY didn't need that picture in my head, you louse!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

murs47

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 24, 2010, 04:25:54 PM
I think I lost all sense of thought when I read that NPI, Hero Force and Champions was having a three-way.  I really, REALLY didn't need that picture in my head, you louse!

Heh...nasty...

Champion 1 of 11

CHALLENGE EH? Champion 1 of 11 does appreciate this...a test of mettle. Very well...I shall oblige any challenge thrown our way...let the members of Hero Force respond and then we can discuss rules of engagement. Show us your steel my brothers of Freedom Force...GLORY AWAITS!!! Yes...I have been drinking Scotch since 11am...and listening to way too much Viking metal at work. :rolleyes: :P
My fellow Champions are coming! I am but 1 of 11!