Young Avengers, X-Men, Avengers, and an Expansion Pak @ HeroForce

Started by AfghanAnt, December 12, 2010, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

I finally got around to rezipping and uploading everything without any problems at all...

When you visits my section of Heroforce you will notice a change in the navigation menu - there is now a The Heralds of Destiny link which leads to the expansion pak. Yeah... I know. I want to share the full mod with everyone but the HD crash as sapped all of the energy out of me for the mod so here is what is included:

• 20 Exclusive New Skoped Meshes (13 X-Men Characters* & 7 Avengers Characters)
  • 20 New FXs (EZ FX & PFX 1.2 Installed) - Also a rerelease of my custom fxs that came with previous release work (Ares, Superboy, Cloak and Dagger, etc). There is No Installation Required and can easily be merged with your fx.dat and sound.dat if you wanted to do so.
  • Custom Selection Menu
  • Custom Music - That rocking 90's Avengers Theme
* The 13th skoped mesh is unpreviewed work which at the 13th hour I decided to include because he's all Black and EVIL when he's not being charming.

I'm releasing a total of 42 new skoped meshes and 50 new skins (this number includes alternate costumes).

If you want all these crap, visit my Freedom Force content section at HeroForce.