May be forced to take a break

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, January 01, 2011, 12:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

My car just died, suddenly and is now a worthless piece of junk.

This mean I must buy another, spend all my savings, and adjust my spending habits possibly to make a new set of payments.

As I result, I will probably temporarily end my subscription to try to cut back on expenses.  Once I see how things are I will almost certainly come back.  In the mean time, I have a few weeks left, but may not be on much for a couple of days due to dealing with this and related problems.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Ephemeris

MJB

I know what it's like to be in a financial crunch. When it comes down to expenses the first thing I cut is my CoH sub. Just take care of what's important. The game will be here when you get done.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Exactly my thinking.

I am hopeful that I will be able to manage both the car payments and the subscriptions, but I'd rather cut what I can and see where I am before I try to do both.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Just thought I should add that I didn't have to get a new car after all.  I was able to get an almost new engine installed for a mere fraction of a what another car would cost.  I have it back now, and it runs great.  As such, I was able to renew my account and can continue to play.