News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Who's Who

Started by JeyNyce, January 13, 2011, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat1987

It doesn't, u can change phases at will. U can use chat normally, there's a limit on msgs per minute i think, but nothing drastic. We use RaidCall actually, I'll give ya the info as soon as i see ya on.

BigAl1775

Lies, The Black Dragon is the #1 cause for all of DCUO's crashes, as well as the server crashes! He is a server hacker and all our loot belongs to him!  :thumbup: LoL Much love V!
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

detourne_me

Just started playing the ps3 version too, hero: Azurean Arrow villain: Blockbustess

Tomato

Just got back into playing due to a friend of mine starting up a F2P account... here's an updated list in case people wanna catch me while I'm on (all should be PvE):

Primary: Duality_ZH (Villain, tech powerset, Two Face sidekick)
Secondary: Young GL (Hero, exactly what it says on the tin)
Tertiary: Chnybe_ZH (Hero, Magic powerset, OC)

Gonna be playing Duality for a bit, trying to earn Two Face legendary.

Midnite

Send a tell to Bow Sting or The Blackdragon.  ^_^
Tomato you're on the US PC right?

Tomato

Eeyup

Edit: fixed.

freegentile

I signed up when it went free to play & I'm Ultra Zam.  Look forward to seeing you guys out there...if I can find you...

Will try to post my vital stats, server, etc. I'm using Brawling & Gadgets, mentor = Supes. Level 5 thus far, can't figure out why I got all the hack codes, but can't hack Grodd's neural arrays in Metropolis.

tommyboy

Silverquick, Crimson Tornado and Arrow King.
I also have Humane Robot

apfarmakis

I've been playing for a while now and made a lot of alts.

Heroes:
Moon Wrath (gadget troller)
Black Talisman (sorcery healer)
Green Gladiatrix (hard light dps)
Joannie Quick (electricity dps)
Quake Queen (earth dps)
Major molten (fire dps/tank)
Like an eye that sees but cannot see itself,
Like a sword that cuts but cannot cut itself.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

SCDynamo has joined DC universe online.  Games a lot of fun, finally made it past Grodd!  Now taking on a bunch of bee drones. 

Hope to team with some of you soon!!

Respectfully,
Io

Nyte Dragon

I'm on USPC as either Nubile Gecko or Tech Tigress.

(TT is my daughter's design... *sniff* I'm so proud of my lil she-geek)
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

justintyme2174

I'm on the USPC as Sunfyre_NF, Psikick74, or Sparxx74.

BigAl1775

I see all the new names for USPC but only a few of you are online when I am. Mostly that old dude Moon Wrath  :lol: Shout at the Dreadlok when you log in.

murs47

Hey guys, I just started playing this. If anyone wants to show this noob how to play, look me up. :)

Hero
The Watt

Villain
El Kaliente

Spe-Dog

I've been playing since beta.  Apparently, there were some...cheaters...in my league which got us all banned so I started a new character back in March.  You can find me under Mythic Vengence on USPC; Electric DPS.
"I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.  I make art until somebody dies"--The Joker

Spe-Dog

Quick round of stupid question time.  The league name is Freedom Reborn, yes?  People I have talked to that show in that league seem to have no idea what I am saying if I ask if they are members of this board.
"I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.  I make art until somebody dies"--The Joker

Midnite

Quote from: Spe-Dog on September 14, 2012, 03:10:09 PM
Quick round of stupid question time.  The league name is Freedom Reborn, yes?  People I have talked to that show in that league seem to have no idea what I am saying if I ask if they are members of this board.

What do you mean? You talk to people from FR?
So far the only forum members that actually plays regularly are bat1987 and apfarmakis. I've added toon names from this thread. Never see them online at all.

If anyone is still interested in joining the FR league. Please post again, would love to see more forum members play. :)

BigAl1775

My main is Dreadlok, an officer of FR. I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I'm on more often lately. Friend me, Bow Sting, Princess Prism, York, or The BlackDragon and send us a tell. We'll invite you in a flash! And if the people you talk to have no idea what you are talking about, they may be new. We have a few new people that joined.

Ryuukuro

My main character is GunMagus, he's a level 30 hero (CP 48.)  I haven't really made any friends in the game and, since I don't come to the boards anymore as often as I should, I hope to play with some of you there.  :D
Everybody loves me!

Midnite

Quote from: Ryuukuro on October 09, 2012, 02:54:58 AM
My main character is GunMagus, he's a level 30 hero (CP 48.)  I haven't really made any friends in the game and, since I don't come to the boards anymore as often as I should, I hope to play with some of you there.  :D

Are you currently in a league?

OmegaX123

I am running two characters currently, with additional in planning. I can not recall names at the moment (when my social protocols were upgraded prior to my return to these forums, it appears some processing power was sacrificed to allow for the upgrades), but will edit this post when I think of them/have been in-game and seen the list.

RTTingle

Been playing DCUO quite a bit and back at it with The Fog.  Someone send me a league invite please.

Green Hornet

My characters are AstroNova, DialHforHero, DialVforVillian, UltraMulti, Megamorphis

Midnite

Quote from: RTTingle on November 10, 2012, 08:36:34 PM
Been playing DCUO quite a bit and back at it with The Fog.  Someone send me a league invite please.

Quote from: Green Hornet on November 14, 2012, 01:25:14 AM
My characters are AstroNova, DialHforHero, DialVforVillian, UltraMulti, Megamorphis

Added to my friend's list. Hopefully I'll catch you two online. By the way Green Hornet, which one is your main hero toon?

Green Hornet

I mainly use AstroNova (currently 29) or DialHforHero (just went 30) on PvP

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Lost my pass word and could not recover.  So I made a new account.  I am back in action as SCDynamo v2. 

Anyone know how to take a screen shot of your character in DCU?  For some reason print screen is not working.

Respectfully,
Io

BigAl1775

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on January 07, 2013, 02:07:11 AM
Hi everyone,

Lost my pass word and could not recover.  So I made a new account.  I am back in action as SCDynamo v2. 

Anyone know how to take a screen shot of your character in DCU?  For some reason print screen is not working.

Respectfully,

F9 is the default for screenshots. And to access them you go to the game file and look under screenshots (they used to be under DCUniverse).
Cheers

UnfluffyBunny

I ventured back into DCUO about a week and a half ago, got my first 2 30's, Kthlar on hero side,Kjosa on Villain, working on a 2nd villain currently inbetween doing my daily solo's slowly grinding those armours >.>

Midnite

Quote from: UnfluffyBunny on January 15, 2013, 01:50:48 PM
I ventured back into DCUO about a week and a half ago, got my first 2 30's, Kthlar on hero side,Kjosa on Villain, working on a 2nd villain currently inbetween doing my daily solo's slowly grinding those armours >.>

PC or PS3? US or EU?