News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Who's Who

Started by JeyNyce, January 13, 2011, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnfluffyBunny

US PC

(I should note I play mostly EU times, living in the UK and being a parent, the main US play times I'm usually asleep >.> I play on the US Servers because of American and Canadian friends tho)

catwhowalksbyhimself

Just joined up to try the game out and such.  I'm currently playing Reconstructed Man if anyone wants to look me up.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Voltarious

I just recreated my CoH main in DCUO. I am playing Voltarious in PC US. This is different enough where I feel like I'm having to relearn everything after CoH. If any FRers are online please invite to SG or whatever it's called here.

Midnite

Quote from: Voltarious on February 18, 2013, 07:05:54 PM
I just recreated my CoH main in DCUO. I am playing Voltarious in PC US. This is different enough where I feel like I'm having to relearn everything after CoH. If any FRers are online please invite to SG or whatever it's called here.

What's your character's name?

Voltarious

Voltarious is his name. He's at level 12ish.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Reconstructed Man is at the same level Volty, so feel free to look me up for teamage or whatever.  Also, I've set permissions so you can hang at my new hideout.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

These are my characters for DCU Online.  Anyone want to team up?  Anyone know how to team up?

Respectfully,
Io

BigAl1775

Yessir. Hit F4 and add either Bow Sting, The BlackDragon, or Dreadlok to your list. When one of us log on, we'll shoot you a league invite. Or just ask us, and likely we will help when we can. I'll add your names to my friend list and look for you.  :D
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)

Midnite

Hey Sioux City Dynamo,
Which toon is your main?

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Midnite,

SCDynamov2 is my main guy!  However, I am having fun playing Green Tumbv2 right now.  If I could only have a sidekick for this guy, I would name him Sprout!

Respectfully,
Io

Magnificent

Just remember, if you try to get a League tag from Dread there is no such thing as "paying a tithe for it" to him no matter what he says ;)

BigAl1775

Quote from: Magnificent on March 08, 2013, 07:43:30 PM
Just remember, if you try to get a League tag from Dread there is no such thing as "paying a tithe for it" to him no matter what he says ;)

Duoh!
And to SCDynamo....sent you a tell when you were on Thumb....you didn't reply. My main is Dreadlok (ignore that hot-air filled Mag). Friend me, I'm on quite often lately. (No really. He's fire, so he's got alot of hot air.)

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi BigAl, sorry.  I saw the request and thought I accepted....I really do not know what to do....You must be high level because as I was trying to find you some ultra large drone guys wiped me out!!
Io

BigAl1775

I guess you could say high level.  :P
Its no biggie, just add Dreadlok to your friends list. Shoot me a PM and I'll come to you.

Midnite

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on March 07, 2013, 01:30:52 AM
Hi Midnite,

SCDynamov2 is my main guy!  However, I am having fun playing Green Tumbv2 right now.  If I could only have a sidekick for this guy, I would name him Sprout!

Respectfully,

For some reason when I add your name, it says player do not exist.  :wacko:

Tomato

currently installing a patch right now, but just letting people know I've been on and off the last few weeks. I did friend the mods of the group, but I dunno if they sent me an invite or not.

Tomato

Been grinding whenever I've had the time lately, gotten up to level 22 so far. Here's my char as he currently stands.

GhostMachine

US PC

Main hero: Turquoise Justicar (Gadgets. Flips between Dual Wield and Martial Arts. Mentor - Batman) - Uses a couple of Acrobatics attacks occasionally. Level 30.

Main villain: Dante Styles. (Gadgets/Bow. Mentor - The Joker) Level 30.

Turquoise Justicar's name stinks, but I tried about 7 different names that were rejected, and just went with it.

Other heroes:

Sean Colt (Munitions/Dual Pistols. Mentor - Superman) Level 30.

Mister Uncanny (Sorcery/Two-Handed. Mentor - Wonder Woman) Level 30.

I mainly play Damage role except on Dante Styles, who is usually in Controller mode. I'll never do a Healer role because I stink at it and I don't like to Tank.

Sean Colt is actually the name of a villain I had in City of Villains. I think he was a Guns/Thugs Mastermind, or something along those lines.

As you can see, Mindkryme, Agent Sykes, Xandarus and Major Pyromania have all been deleted.

I'm playing F2P and bought the Munitions powerset, Lair system, Utility Belt, Shield weapon (think those latter 3 were the Gear Up pack) and the Lightning Strikes episode. Unfortunately, Turq's CR is a few points shy of being able to do LS. (He's at 41 CR, needs 43) I have 400 DC left, but haven't decided what to buy with it yet.

BigAl1775

Quote from: GhostMachine on February 20, 2014, 07:46:16 PM
US PC

Main hero: Turquoise Justicar (Gadgets. Flips between Dual Wield and Martial Arts. Mentor - Batman)

Main villain: Mindkryme (Mental. Flips between Dual Wield and Hand Blaster. Mentor - Circe)

Turquoise Justicar's name stinks, but I tried about 7 different names that were rejected, and just went with it.

Mindkryme was the name of a mind/fire dominator I had in City of Villains, and yes I got the name from Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime.

Other heroes:

Agent Sykes (Sorcery. Flips between Dual Pistols and Brawling. Mentor - Wonder Woman)

Xandarus (Ice and Staff. Mentor - Batman)

Other villain:

Major Pyromania (Fire and Rifle. Mentor - The Joker)
So sorry I missed this post. If you want an invite to the league (guild) just give Dreadlok a shout. We have been using another forum for communication as of late, so I have been coming on here less.

Shab

Hi I am a newb to DCUO. I lvl 30

I like chocolate, mint with a hint of berry crunch and making friends.

Hope to play with you guys long time

BigAl1775

Quote from: Shab on December 09, 2014, 05:14:15 PM
Hi I am a newb to DCUO. I lvl 30

I like chocolate, mint with a hint of berry crunch and making friends.

Hope to play with you guys long time
:banghead: :doh:

GhostMachine

Quote from: BigAl1775 on June 03, 2014, 11:50:16 AM
Quote from: GhostMachine on February 20, 2014, 07:46:16 PM
US PC

Main hero: Turquoise Justicar (Gadgets. Flips between Dual Wield and Martial Arts. Mentor - Batman)

Main villain: Mindkryme (Mental. Flips between Dual Wield and Hand Blaster. Mentor - Circe)

Mindkryme was the name of a mind/fire dominator I had in City of Villains, and yes I got the name from Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime.

Other heroes:

Agent Sykes (Sorcery. Flips between Dual Pistols and Brawling. Mentor - Wonder Woman)

Xandarus (Ice and Staff. Mentor - Batman)

Other villain:

Major Pyromania (Fire and Rifle. Mentor - The Joker)
So sorry I missed this post. If you want an invite to the league (guild) just give Dreadlok a shout. We have been using another forum for communication as of late, so I have been coming on here less.

Just saw this recently, because  I actually quit playing between the time I posted and you replied. But I've started up again, and I had to modify my post because of some character changes. Added you to my friends list in-game on Turq. Can you send league invites to Turquoise Justicar and Sean Colt, please? And is there a league for villains?

BigAl1775

They are making progress towards cross-play between the PS and PC. As of now, the 5v5 pvp channel is shared, so we can cross communicate. Once it finally lands, if there are players on the PS that would like to join, just look up Bow Sting, Dreadlok, or any of the other names you see here that play.

Failed_Hero

I'm on Xbox One
GuardianInfinitysEdge is a level 28 Mental Controller based on my Guardian Angel original character

titan zel is a level 8 quantum controller based on my Titan Zel original character

rollosazrael is my level 12 villian based on a two off villian in the Azrael comics, essentially a thug powered by the System the Order of Saint Dumas implanted him with. He is a munitions controller.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

eluvium

If anyone would like to play with me on thursdays or fridays, I like to stream from dischord on twitch, I do a little banter to be funny, as I'm building a following from my local stand up comedy community using gaming as content, focusing on COH DCU FF and FF2, and heroclix on roll 20. hit me up if you wanna do some missions