Tomato Vs: It's Baaaaaack (01/30/11)

Started by Tomato, December 31, 2010, 01:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Most of you probably don't remember the Tomato Vs. very well (they were never really big on FR, primarily because a huge chunk of the jokes were based on another board), but I used to do these little dinky script things with all my characters. Well, I was in a weird mood yesterday, and I decided to dust the idea off and have a bit of fun with the FR community.

Not much to it, but it was more just to bring back the format... unfortunately all my old html files are gone, and it's all outdated anyway (I made the original ones with frontpage... no CSS styles, no fancy tools, more or less a glorified version of notepad.) It's currently up on NPI's servers just out of convenience, but I plan to move it off once I find a good free host... I'm sure HQ wouldn't mind, but I'd just as soon it have it's own separate space anyway.

Edit: The new Tomato Vs site is online. Mwahaha.

Trelau

:blink: I had never heard of the "Tomato Vs.", but if the other ones are half as fun/entertaining as this one i'd like to see more.
Too bad for the older chapter...By any chance, did anybody save/copy the old Tomato Vs. (even if they're outdated) ?
Oh, and you should put a spoiler alert at the begining of the page :rolleyes:

Tomato

Spoiler shmoiler. It's my story, I can do what I want! You don't own me! You aren't my real father!

But in all seriousness, none of the "spoilers" in there are anything I haven't revealed before in some fashion or another... I'm keeping the good stuff to meself, MWAHAHA

oh, new Vs, And a new home page are done (will be editing the first post in 2 seconds). Yay for me.

deano_ue

tom just so you know i have the web of trust add on for firefox and it went nuts when i went to the site

Tomato

Don't have much time, but I reuploaded everything to a different host... tomatovs.comli.com try that for now, if it's also bugged I'll upload it to npi for now and find something better.

Tomato

Really isn't Vs related (I've got one I need to finish off, which is more or less a review Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded) but on Cas' request I've begun writing some "advanced" nifskope tutorials... this first one is insanely easy, but it's part of a trio of techniques I go into to modify sections of a mesh in nifskope without altering the whole thing.

Advanced Nifskope Tutorials 1

detourne_me

Tomato

Re:Coded review is up. Sadly there are fewer shenanigans in this one. Oh well.

Tomato