Need help with creating character

Started by Evil Phoenix, February 06, 2011, 11:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Phoenix

Hi everyone ,yesterday been my first time of playing Champions Online,im using Silver Account (free to play)

so im bored of my character ,i like him but didnt want to make character like this,im using The Blade,i i am using him because he is good close combat fighter ,but i want to create character like Superboy or Superman ,that is strong ,can use beam from eyes and use something like Cold breath

problem is that i dont know what character to select and what powers to make him look like Superman ,and i dont know how to make his Logo ( its not on Front Emblems secton)

so help me please

here is my current character (he have scar on face and black-red hair)

i want to make this logo

Yeah and if someone want to play with me my nick is Evil-Phoenix (game name is Anton Phoenix)
DC: Red Hood,Nightwing,Kyle Rayner,Rorschach,Batman Beyond.
Marvel: Punisher,Cable,Spider-Man,Wolverine,Iron Man,Blade
Star Wars: Darth Revan,Darth Vader
Power Rangers:Black Dino Ranger,Koragg,Gold Zeo Ranger
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

Evil Phoenix

now i only need to know about powers,i already create Superboy,but dont know if its possible to have cold breath and eye beam ?
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

bat1987

Since u are using a silver account that is not possible. The closest you can get is by taking the behemoth AT (no heat vision and cold breath though).

Keep in mind that if your character looks almost identical to Superman you could get reported and will be forced to change your character's look.
As for the logo, the letter S is in the creator but as I said be careful what you do. Hope I helped.

Evil Phoenix

Quote from: bat1987 on February 06, 2011, 06:08:07 PM
Since u are using a silver account that is not possible. The closest you can get is by taking the behemoth AT (no heat vision and cold breath though).

Keep in mind that if your character looks almost identical to Superman you could get reported and will be forced to change your character's look.
As for the logo, the letter S is in the creator but as I said be careful what you do. Hope I helped.

like i said ,i already made 1,its superboy ,and i seen Nightcrawler ,Deadpool etc,my character is just have Gem logo ,no superman costume

bat1987

I know people make them all the time but some of them get reported eventually or they are spotted by GMs in game. Just trying to help you not to get in trouble.

UnkoMan

Yeah, I would go with inspired by heroes, rather than outright clones. Half the fun of this game, I find, is making up your own characters.
The license says you aren't actually suppose to be making cloned characters anyhow. Thus why no actual companies' characters' logos are in the game.

If you pay for a gold account you can add laser eyes and cold breath. It just costs you, is all.

GhostMachine

And the laser eyes aren't really worth it. I have them on Cyberknight X, who is Power Armor, and only use the eye beams as part of a combo.

BlueBard

I didn't think I could make any Silver account character that I'd care about... but, I managed to translate two of my original characters into passable versions.  Amphibi-Man as a Behemoth and Fyrebug as an Inferno.  Not totally happy with the appearance of either, but they're close enough and from the looks of it wouldn't get any better even if I had access to all of the costume pieces.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Courtnall6

Quote from: GhostMachine on February 07, 2011, 08:43:42 AM
And the laser eyes aren't really worth it. I have them on Cyberknight X, who is Power Armor, and only use the eye beams as part of a combo.

Heh...I use them as part of a combo too. I (Red Sovereign) hit the target with roomsweeper...just as he flys back from that...I hit him with laser eyes.  He takes damage all the way to the point of impact...and also while he huffs it all the way back to me. :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

captmorgan72

Who needs eye beams when you can pick up vehicles and use them like footballs. That's what my guy does http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n301/captmorgan72/newlook-1.jpg and it works just fine.