News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

the work of evil: umm ok yeah 2/2

Started by deano_ue, February 12, 2011, 01:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

so i decided i might as well get my arse in gear and actually show some of these things

Spoiler

yeah who would have guessed a bunch of reskins from me, booster, harley and selina are all pending meshers approval

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Cyber Burn

Great textures, just freaking awesome.

spydermann93

Podmark

Yay new UE skins!
Really neat and unique Carnage. They're all very nice, I particularly like Catwoman.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Previsionary

Hot sauce! Harley and Carnage are my favorites.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Holy sneakers, you've been holding out on us, you evil skinner you. Carnage in particular stands out to me... I think it's my favorite of your skins to date.

I actually do have one major issue with this batch though. That's this:

Quotebooster, harley and selina are all pending meshers approval

*smack* Don't put this on me, jerkface. You skins are great, as I knew they would be or I wouldn't have bothered asking you to skin them. You don't have to wait for me to say so, jebus.

laughing paradox

Really nice skins. Carnage really shines.

murs47

detourne_me

You've outdone yourself.... I think Harley may be your best work to date, but that's an extremely hard judgement to make.

BentonGrey

Wow!  TUE, these are some really fantastic skins!  I also love Harley, but I think my favorite is Mysterio.  You've got some really nice detailing on his gauntlets.  I feel like Harley's smile isn't quite right, though...maybe the corners of her mouth should be lifted just a bit more?  Her eyes are particularly nice, on the other hand, and the cloth details on her costume are excellent.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

They are all excellent. I do like the Carnage (a character I don't really like) and Catwoman skins best.

John Jr.

Harley and Catwoman are great, the details in Harley's costume are very good.

Figure Fan

Wow that Carnage is awesome!

oldmanwinters

These are certainly the best Harley and Catwoman skins I've seen.  Everybody really looks amazing!  The detail on the faces is really commendable.

I can't wait to download these!

UnkoMan

So many textures. I think Harley's my favourite.

martialstorm

They're all excellent but my faves are Selinaaaahh and Carnage :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

Dude! These are absolutely amazing. I really like the new style.

deano_ue

right guys its plain and simple i haven't skinned from the start of june and its mainly due to

1 working on other projects, be them photographic or graphic design
2 basically losing interest in creating content for the game

but i want a break from the other projects and want to try and get back into this, i still love doing it but just can't decide on how to start again, this is where you come in.

i want suggestions, but i will say this is not a requests forum so don't treat it as such. look at the characters, comics and stories i've worked on in the past, these are what interests me. look to them for ideas
are there characters from them i should go,do any of my previous releases badly need updates have i missed any obvious choices.

i know this sounds really pompous but i'm basiclly starting at a blank psd file and getting nothing.

all suggestions and ideas are most welcome and extremely appreciated.

BentonGrey

Well TUE, if you want suggestions, I've got tons and tons.  You're a classic 80's cartoon fan, right?  Well, how about skinning some Thundercats?  Get the ball rolling on those guys and maybe I'll be able to create a mod around them. ;)  We've got an exellent Lion-O, but the other cats, and ESPECIALLY their villains could all use some TLC.  Weren't you working on a Panthro a while back?  Of course, the Ninja Turtles characters could also use some love, but most of them still need skopes first.  Also, check your PMs for a message about something else I'm working on that might interest you.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

*sigh* TUE... you know better than this. you're inviting trouble I tell you!

In all seriousness though, if you want I could go into about half a dozen batman characters (maybe even a nuDC bat to go with AA's supes) you haven't done yet. Beyond that too, if you need to get any mesh pieces, I don't mind doing some meshing (it's skinning I keep having trouble getting going on... I made the new USM mesh in about 20 minutes from deciding to do it.)

Cyber Burn

Going by your previous work, I wouldn't mind seeing some more Spidey villains (Such as: Rhino, Hydro-Man, Scorpion), or maybe some of Johnny Patches' unskinned skopes at the Champions Of Freedom site.

deano_ue

cheers for the suggestions guys, i'll have a look into them as well as some other stuff

murs47

Tomato

Plz. You guys are such n00bs at motivating TUE to skin. Watch a pro in action, beaches.

TUE, if you'll do new, kick-arse versions of Two-Face, Ra's, Joker, Poison Ivy, and Red Hood I'll mesh He-Man and Skeletor for you.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Tomato on September 09, 2011, 10:40:43 PM
Plz. You guys are such n00bs at motivating TUE to skin. Watch a pro in action, beaches.

TUE, if you'll do new, kick-arse versions of Two-Face, Ra's, Joker, Poison Ivy, and Red Hood I'll mesh He-Man and Skeletor for you.

Damn "Mato, that's cheating.  :lol:

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 10, 2011, 03:47:39 AM
Quote from: Tomato on September 09, 2011, 10:40:43 PM

Damn "Mato, that's cheating.  :lol:

as long as that works, i won't complain.

i know it's not a request thread, but would you be interested in updated your jla type skins to grenadiers newer meshes? other wise, i would agee with tomato about the red hood.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

ShawDAMAN

WOW. That carnage skin is what I have DREAMED of. I certainly hope you plan to make these available  :) They're all works of art.

deano_ue

i first gave this character a go way back in 2004, lets just say it was not one of my better efforts lol

Spoiler

so after much harping, pleading and finally bribing by tomato i gave it another go on his amazing mesh(not really just cant pass up a shot  :P )

i have another mesh to finish off for tom and then i'm at a cross roads, to steal from another HF member i'm gonna work on a group but cant pick which, it'll be the line ups but i may mix and match costumes

birds of prey brightest day era
new avengers current era
avengers movie group(would be comic looks)
justice league 52 (not sure if its classic or modern look)
sinster six
teen titans(young justice era)
fantastic four

or any other group you can think of be reasonable lol

Tomato

I hardly need to post right now. You know how I feel about this skin. THIS is now the definitive version of Two Face for FF, not mine, not Area's (sorry mate).

juancho

Wow Tue, harvey dent never looked better man! Superb skin.
It's so nice to see you are still skining