Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Renegades_Toybox

Started by Cyber Burn, February 12, 2011, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Thank you so much for these! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

These are too good to be lost to the Community. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

Kenn

Perhaps going in and adding a description of what some of the meshes are would be possible.  The abbreviated names alone are sometimes not enough to make clear what a file is.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Tawodi Osdi

I just went ahead downloaded everything anyway.  If I don't need it right now, I know I will need it eventually.

daglob

Quote from: Tawodi Osdi on February 14, 2011, 02:04:01 AM
I just went ahead downloaded everything anyway.  If I don't need it right now, I know I will need it eventually.

Smart man.

Previsionary

Since Blkcasanova is out of the picture for the moment, I'm seriously considering adding the meshes to FRP2 space since Ren gave the go ahead. It would have been done some time ago if some stuff didn't come up.
Disappear when you least expe--

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Previsionary on September 08, 2011, 06:26:47 PM
Since Blkcasanova is out of the picture for the moment, I'm seriously considering adding the meshes to FRP2 space since Ren gave the go ahead. It would have been done some time ago if some stuff didn't come up.

That would be great Prem! Ren's meshes definitely need proper hosting.

BentonGrey

Yes, I think that's an excellent idea.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

Great idea! Go for it, Prev.

Renegade

I forbid it! :angry:

Waitaminute, no I don't. I support the idea!  :thumbup:
Hey Kids, COMICS!

deano_ue

whoo now try and con i mean persuade him to give you any stuff that wasn't released ;) :P

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on September 19, 2011, 06:50:34 PM
whoo now try and con i mean persuade him to give you any stuff that wasn't released ;) :P

i,m all for using brute force if neccessarry.  :thumbup:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Courtnall6

Like Bizarro and classic Red Skull. :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Previsionary

You guys are such teases. Well, to give you all an update: I'm almost done with the FIRST page of Ren's meshes. As I was doing the coding, I realized that I may not be in exact alphabetical order anymore just due to the order I had already downloaded meshes and made pics out, but that's not a big deal due to the site's search function. Just know that ultimately some stuff will fall out of order, and I foresee all this stuff taking up three pages. Right now, I have like 50 or so odd meshes uploaded and situated, so it's gonna take me some time since I'm doing this by myself during my free time. I hope the wait's worth it. :D
Disappear when you least expe--

Outcast

I'm sure it will be Prev. I can't wait to see how the layout will look like. :D

docdelorean88

Quote from: Courtnall6 on September 20, 2011, 06:56:47 AM

Like Bizarro and classic Red Skull. :cool:
Or supersoldier
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

area34

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Previsionary on September 20, 2011, 08:44:53 AM
You guys are such teases. Well, to give you all an update: I'm almost done with the FIRST page of Ren's meshes. As I was doing the coding, I realized that I may not be in exact alphabetical order anymore just due to the order I had already downloaded meshes and made pics out, but that's not a big deal due to the site's search function. Just know that ultimately some stuff will fall out of order, and I foresee all this stuff taking up three pages. Right now, I have like 50 or so odd meshes uploaded and situated, so it's gonna take me some time since I'm doing this by myself during my free time. I hope the wait's worth it. :D

thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to set up hosting for these prev. and thanks to ren for putting together wsome greate meshes to begin with.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.