Tell me about Your Character

Started by Evil Phoenix, February 15, 2011, 06:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Phoenix

want to know about your character ,answer please in this style

Name: ? (character name ,not login)
Archetype: ?
Powers/Weapons: ? (for silver members only if you have Blade or Soldier ,tell what weapons you using ,for gold tell what you using ,gadgeteering etc)
Level ?

Reason you choose this character and powers : ?

example

Name: Gay Lord
Archetype : The Blade
Powers: (broadsword , or hot it is called ,not katana)
Level:40

Reason: Because The Blade is my type of characters ,close combat with swords is for me  etc
DC: Red Hood,Nightwing,Kyle Rayner,Rorschach,Batman Beyond.
Marvel: Punisher,Cable,Spider-Man,Wolverine,Iron Man,Blade
Star Wars: Darth Revan,Darth Vader
Power Rangers:Black Dino Ranger,Koragg,Gold Zeo Ranger
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

Valandar

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on February 15, 2011, 06:58:19 PM

Name:    Tulpa
Archetype: Gold free-pick. Mostly Telepathy and Telekinesis, but a few other pet type powers
Powers/Weapons: Like I said, mostly Telepathy and Telekinesis. His most commonly used (besides his energy builder) are Ego Sprites, Telekinetic Wave, and Orbital Cannon (!!)
Level : 32 currently

This is my current active toon (I have 9 lvl 40's right now). I decided to make him just because of the interesting concept of tulpa from Tibetan and Tantric Buddhism, the idea that strong enough thought forms can be made real, as reality is only our perceptions. He kinda looks like a golden Buddha flying around on a cloud (Earth Flight, when in mid-air, becomes a cloud; pressing T and Space at the same time makes him launch off on an Earth clod that rapidly turns into a cloud). I should note that I made all of the contact points for powers I can move the chest, so it looks like he's attacking with the BUDDHA BELLY! Oh, and Orbital Cannon represents the Buddha Palm, like in Kung Fu Hustle.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

Evil Phoenix

Quote from: Valandar on February 16, 2011, 03:19:29 AM

Name:    Tulpa
Archetype: Gold free-pick. Mostly Telepathy and Telekinesis, but a few other pet type powers
Powers/Weapons: Like I said, mostly Telepathy and Telekinesis. His most commonly used (besides his energy builder) are Ego Sprites, Telekinetic Wave, and Orbital Cannon (!!)

This is my current active toon (I have 9 lvl 40's right now). I decided to make him just because of the interesting concept of tulpa from Tibetan and Tantric Buddhism, the idea that strong enough thought forms can be made real, as reality is only our perceptions. He kinda looks like a golden Buddha flying around on a cloud (Earth Flight, when in mid-air, becomes a cloud; pressing T and Space at the same time makes him launch off on an Earth clod that rapidly turns into a cloud). I should note that I made all of the contact points for powers I can move the chest, so it looks like he's attacking with the BUDDHA BELLY! Oh, and Orbital Cannon represents the Buddha Palm, like in Kung Fu Hustle.

Nice,but i dont think its a good idea to choose religion idol ,games is with violence ,and that is insult to Buddhists ,well its your choice
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

Courtnall6

Name: Skipjack
Archtype: Freeform
Powers: Martial arts and a little Power Armour. Superjump for traveling.
Level: 17

My current toon...basically an armoured Blue Beetle/Spider-man. I've always been a fan of the Blue Beetle (Ted Kord). My little "homage" I guess. :P

Hank Butler, an ex-college football star that was paralyzed (from the neck down) during a game. Alan Stoll...his longtime friend, who hit the books rather than the football field, became a rising star in the field cybernetics and built Hank an exo-body suit that interfaced directly with his brain. The suit made him stronger and faster than he ever was before. Hank and Alan were both comicbook geeks and always dreamed of one day fighting the good fight alongside Defender. Now was their chance. The suit was upgraded with armour plating and designed to look like a human beetle (Alan is also a huge fan of bugs). Hank would be brawn and Alan would be the brains. The suit is equipped with a set of beetle wings...they don't work all that well yet...so Alan upped the leg strength considerably allowing Hank to travel by leaping. His kicks also pack quite a wallop...hence the martial arts training.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Evil Phoenix

Quote from: Courtnall6 on February 16, 2011, 04:01:21 PM
Name: Skipjack
Archtype: Freeform
Powers: Martial arts and a little Power Armour. Superjump for traveling.
Level: 17

My current toon...basically an armoured Blue Beetle/Spider-man. I've always been a fan of the Blue Beetle (Ted Kord). My little "homage" I guess. :P

Hank Butler, an ex-college football star that was paralyzed (from the neck down) during a game. Alan Stoll...his longtime friend, who hit the books rather than the football field, became a rising star in the field cybernetics and built Hank an exo-body suit that interfaced directly with his brain. The suit made him stronger and faster than he ever was before. Hank and Alan were both comicbook geeks and always dreamed of one day fighting the good fight alongside Defender. Now was their chance. The suit was upgraded with armour plating and designed to look like a human beetle (Alan is also a huge fan of bugs). Hank would be brawn and Alan would be the brains. The suit is equipped with a set of beetle wings...they don't work all that well yet...so Alan upped the leg strength considerably allowing Hank to travel by leaping. His kicks also pack quite a wallop...hence the martial arts training.

iv heard something similar in FFvs3R ,explanation us yours or from comic book ?

Valandar

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on February 16, 2011, 11:19:56 AM
Quote from: Valandar on February 16, 2011, 03:19:29 AM

Name:    Tulpa

Nice,but i dont think its a good idea to choose religion idol ,games is with violence ,and that is insult to Buddhists ,well its your choice

That's the thing... it's NOT an insult to Buddhists. In fact a buddy of mine (a Tibetan Buddhist, who's the one that told me of the concept of tulpa thought he was awesome.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

BlueBard

Decided to necropost and resurrect this topic, as I am thinking about spending more time in Champs.

I currently have only 2 Silver characters...

Name: Amphibi-Man
Archetype: Behemoth
Level: 9ish?

This character is essentially half-man, half-amphibian.  He's based on a character I created for a humorous fan fic written a few years ago ("Spring Break-Out").  Amphibi-Man was a second-string supervillain who worked as muscle for other supervillains and otherwise committed only petty crimes.  He got a reputation for being the usual sort of dumb, ugly brute, but he's actually pretty smart and not really violent by nature.  This version of the character has gotten amnesty for his past and gone straight.

Name: Fyre-Bugg
Archetype: Inferno
Level: 9ish?

This character is a recreation of one of my FreedomForce/CoH characters.  He's a pyromaniac inventor who's channelled his firebug tendencies into a suit of pyrotechnic armor that he uses to fight crime.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

BigAl1775

Name: Dreadlok
Archetype: ?
Powers/Weapons: Dual swords
Level 8 atm

Reason you choose this character and powers : I like the up close dw and it seems to hit harder than most.

example

Name: Gay Lord
Archetype : The Blade
Powers: (broadsword , or hot it is called ,not katana)
Level:40

Reason: Because The Blade is my type of characters ,close combat with swords is for me  etc
Dreadlok-Officer of Freedom Reborn on DCUO (PC)
              -Founder of Freedom Reborn on Marvel:Contest of Champions (tablet)