Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Is Comic Selling Allowed Here?  (Read 103 times)

Offline UnkoMan

• Gummy Hand of Justice
  • Evil is afoot! No, the whole leg!
Is Comic Selling Allowed Here?
« on: June 04, 2020, 02:49:01 AM »
Hi everybody,

So, I know, I've been reduced to a lurker for years now. Terrible.
I was wonndering if this sort of thread is okay? I don't recall seeing it. Is there a subforum that is better for it, or does should it not exist all together?
Please let me know.

That being said, I have recently been needing to free up some space! So I started to make a spreadsheet for my comics.
I have prices listed (mostly for lots) but these are ebay/etsy prices, so feel free to make me an offer.
I live in Vancouver, Canada. Please keep that in mind when it comes to posting. I'm going to say buyer pays whatever postage comes to.

I figured I'd post here because, yes it's a lot less work, but also the community has been a good place and I'd like to know they're going to people who will value them as much as I have.
All comics are pretty much in the condition I bought them in, minus a knick here or there. That being said, I bought most of them second hand. They ARE Near Mint to Fine, and I'm willing to take pictures of whichever ones you are curious about.

I've got some big runs. Sensational She-Hulk. The '90s Starman. '89 run on Mister Miracle (which is fantastic) and Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League.
Take a look at the spreadsheet. Note: The light grey ones at the bottom, I'm keeping.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cY6hPUVVCw-2k1E69gpYTNfC56lpAL7y/view?usp=sharing
It's a little haphazard, and I haven't catelogued them all, but the ones that are there are in alphabetical order, sorta.

I also have complete Marvel Universe cards Series II and III, in their binders. A bit of wear, but if anybody is interested.

Okay, well, just let me know. And if this shouldn't be posted here, I apologize. Feel free to move or delete.

Take care everybody! Hope you are all staying safe in these troubled times!