Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrWolvie1

I wholeheartedly agree! Fantastic job  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

I love the girl's face work and hair, Pod.  Very nice work.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Podmark

At long last I finally bring you the X-Man Dust:

Skins include her original look, New X-Men, Young X-Men, and Age of X costumes.

Per usual these skins adorn a Windblown skope. But in this case this is the third version he created, but I only got around to skinning this one. Sorry WB...

Dust is a mutant with the ability to turn into a sandstorm.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Wow, great work Pod!  That's a simple but elegant skin, with the robe.  Those eyes are great.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Cyber Burn

I have to agree here, those eyes just really draw you in.

OrWolvie1

I love it! Your work continues to improve! Great job!  :thumbup:

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on April 23, 2016, 07:19:34 PM

Per usual these skins adorn a Windblown skope. But in this case this is the third version he created, but I only got around to skinning this one. Sorry WB...

Dust is a mutant with the ability to turn into a sandstorm.

No problem Pod, those amazing skins have been worth waiting for. I love them :)

Podmark

I'll end the month the way I started it with another Daredevil:

His costume from the Shadowland storyline where Daredevil took control of the Hand.

I did this because it was similar to the first skin I did and I've always liked the Shadowland look. Thanks to those in the Requests thread who helped me with the skope.

Releases for this months skins coming soon. Just need to work out some servers issues.
Till next time.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Awesome! I'm glad you got the arm blades worked out!

Cyber Burn

I'm not familiar with this costume, but I must say, I do like it. Nicely done Pod.

BentonGrey

I don't know the story, but that is a nice look and a lovely skin, Pod.  Great work making that all black costume pop!
God Bless

windblown

I like it, I hadn't seen that costume before though. Very nice!

doctorchallenger

While I am not a fan of the DD design, the skin is very well executed, Pod.

Podmark

We'll start this month off with an update to Bling!. Windblown developed a new skope for her that adds a really nice jacket from Marvel Heroes. So I've updated my previous skins:

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Very Nice Pod, I really appreciate your attention to detail. The little things like buttons and zippers really stand out on the execution of a Skin.

Podmark

Time for another update. Windblown has put together another great update for an X-Men student, this time it's Trance:

There's some cool new astral projection animations included in the skope.

Next week I'll have a new skin to show.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Can't wait. I'm a huge fan of these colabs.

miguelyanke

Podmark

Time for a team up with Sick Alice. After our past collaboration for Karai SA put together a mesh for Alopex, a mutant fox from the current Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic by IDW. Alopex is among my favourite new characters introduced in the run.

Big thanks to SA. I couldn't have done this without em.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Awesome!!!

I love seeing new TMNT characters show up, IDW or otherwise :thumbup:

UnkoMan

I got pretty into the new TMNT comics for a bit there...
And I loved Alopex too! She was rad. This skin really does her justice.

Doom2099

windblown

All of them look great Pod, but I'm in love with Trance's Paragons costume skin :)

BentonGrey

Trance's skins are great, but I only have eyes for Alopex.  That is too awesome Pod!  That is just great.  I am going to have to add her in to my TMNT mod.  She's one of my favorite new characters from the IDW series.  They've really managed to turn her into a great character, and as Unko said (hey Unko!) that definitely does her justice.  Awesome work for both you and SA!
God Bless

Cyber Burn

Don't know how I missed this, but that Alopex looks great. Nice collaboration.  :thumbup:

Podmark

Last preview for this month. This time it's the mutant student Match whose mutation has him constantly aflame and grants pyrokenetic powers.

Windblown put this skope together. I believe it's the third version he put together. First I finally got around to skinning.

Match is a minor mutant. He appears a lot in background scenes but rarely does much. Still I've always liked his look. Probably my favourite background student from the New X-Men era once Anole and Pixie were upgraded to main status. I'm pretty happy to have finally skinned him.

I'm in the process of packing up this month's skins. Should be out soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Ooohh! Fire!!! I like it!!!

Quote from: Podmark on June 25, 2016, 10:56:11 PM
I'm in the process of packing up this month's skins. Should be out soon.

Very exciting new Pod, I'm very eager to start catching up on all the stuff I missed during my brief hiatus.

detourne_me

:thumbup:
Fantastic releases Pod and Windblown!  I really love the fire effect for Match.

windblown

You're soooo good... Match looks really fantastic :thumbup:

I'm glad that we went with the new flame effect because it looks great with the skin :)