News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

I'm actually looking for a belt buckle in that particular bat shape. I'm okay with the belt I have.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

John Jr.

They're all great, Pod, but I'm impressed with Cassie. She looks exactly like the comic.

BentonGrey

Pod, these are some great skins.  I really like that first Batman on the left.  I have to say, these new character designs that are minus trunks just look unfinished, but you've captured the new look very well.  Your work on the seams helps the overall design.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Just a small update today:

Jason Todd as Red Robin:

Tim Drake as Red Robin, first costume (new) followed by second costume (previewed last week):

Release should be soonish.

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

The Hitman

Awesome! Great job!

(Seeing as they are all Red Robins, I would assume the skins will come with a bottomless basket of fries?)

ShawDAMAN

Quote from: The Hitman on November 09, 2011, 02:08:48 PM
Awesome! Great job!

(Seeing as they are all Red Robins, I would assume the skins will come with a bottomless basket of fries?)

lol. I thought the same thing, oddly :P

Great work!

Outcast

Nice Red Robins Podmark. But i'm more interested to see you skin that red pony avatar of yours with the cool black jacket? :D  :wacko:

Tomato

Avalon

Fantastic job. Like the work on the last one the best.

murs47

Darn you Pod! I was gonna do the latest look of Red Robin! You just wasted 45 seconds of file preparation time! :angry:

These are great, very great.

Cyber Burn

These look great Pod, they definitely make the "Must have" list.  :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

I was hoping for the Bird Wonder version but I like these.

Bloodshadow

Sioux City Dynamo

Great work!  I really like the Red Robins!!
Io

Podmark

Thanks guys. Honestly this was just a quick alteration of my first Red Robin skin.
Next time expect more estrogen to enter Gotham. And no not a pony.

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 09, 2011, 10:46:44 PM
I was hoping for the Bird Wonder version but I like these.

You mean the new 52 one? It's on the list (I'm planning to eventually skin all of Tim's costumes) but not soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Augh. I cannot keep up with all these costume changes. I am going to have no idea who you are skinning by next summer.
Regardless, it's good to see you keeping at it.

laughing paradox

Is this all on one skope?

I like how they came out. You're really on a Gotham roll! Any villains in your eventual plans?

Podmark

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 11, 2011, 01:38:24 AM
Is this all on one skope?

The skins for Tim Drake are all on one skope, and the skins for Jason are on another. Basically I try to go one skope per character when possible.

Quote from: laughing paradox on November 11, 2011, 01:38:24 AM
I like how they came out. You're really on a Gotham roll! Any villains in your eventual plans?

I have a list of Gotham villains (all recent or newer costumes) that I'm considering skinning. I haven't decided for sure, it'll depend on time. Would people like some more villains?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on November 11, 2011, 04:04:16 AM
I have a list of Gotham villains (all recent or newer costumes) that I'm considering skinning. I haven't decided for sure, it'll depend on time. Would people like some more villains?

Villains rule. I would always like to see more villains (and variants thereof) in the danger room.  :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Yes! Do villains.
Batman villains are great. I just finished paying Arkham City and am jonesin' for more.

Tomato

Just going to throw this out there, but as far as villains go, you might wanna coordinate with TUE on the bat villains. See, I recently conned convinced him to do a bunch of Bat-villains, so I figure if you both team up and coordinate we might perhaps see them in a few months or something.

Podmark

I'm going to guess most of the ones on my list aren't on his, but I'll check once I get to the point that I'm about to start.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Great work Pod!  I've always loved that costume design, ever since I saw it in Kingdom Come.  These are all excellent.  The little details, like the seams, pouches, and such, are really nice.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

looking great podmark. excellent execution.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Podmark

Your presents are (finally!) over at Hero Force.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

justintyme2174

Thanks! They all look great but the link for Red Robin does not appear to be working.

Podmark

Quote from: justintyme2174 on December 24, 2011, 10:32:28 PM
Thanks! They all look great but the link for Red Robin does not appear to be working.

Thanks, it's fixed now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Figure Fan

Nice skins, Pod. I really like the Giant Men. :cool: