News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

you guys make a awesome team up combo. i really cant wait to see what is in store for us next.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

laughing paradox

Wind Dancer came out great. I like how young and happy her face appears.

Podmark

Been awhile, but I have a new skin:

Mercury of the New X-Men, on a simply amazing skope by Windblown. Seriously this skope has a whole bunch of super cool T1000-esque moves.
First two are reskins, and the last one is a new skin.

The last few weeks have been quite busy with non-skinning things, but they've finally settled down. The most relevant bit is that I now have a new desktop computer replacing my 4 year old laptop. Along with it I picked up two monitors which will help with skinning as I can have ref pics or nifskope on one side and skin on the other.

Read the latest Young Avengers today and my favorite New X-Men David Alleyne aka Prodigy joined the team in that issue. Quite the accomplishment for a character I was worried would be stuck in limbo for the rest of his existence. I'm enjoying the series so far, especially Kid Loki, and David is handled pretty well in it. So expect some new and updated Prodigy skins in the near future, and maybe even of his new friends too  :cool:

But first...Rocket Raccoon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Quote from: Podmark on July 11, 2013, 05:01:22 AMBut first...Rocket Raccoon.

Other than the skins and Windblown's skope, this line was probably the best thing in your post :P

Cyber Burn

As always, these are some beautiful skins Pod. You continue to improve, and your evolution as an artist has been a joy to watch. I may not really be a fan of Rocket Raccoon, but I do eagerly await the finished result.

BigD

I agree with Cyber Burn on this one with his comment ^_^, you have some great yet beautiful skins Podmark or should I say Pod and besides that I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that I'm a fan of Rocket Raccoon along with all of the MARVEL superheroes that we all know such as the X-MEN, SPIDER-MAN, THE AVENGERS, DOCTOR STRANGE and many more :D. I really like what you did with the skin of Mercury, she looks so cool yet awesome and furthermore I like the way she looks with the metallic style look for her and above all her costumes look great :thumbup:. Outstanding job on Mercury Pod :lol:, I hope Rocket Raccoon will be ready in no time when you get to him and I hope he comes out perfectly well created for us to enjoy having him on the :ff: character lineup roster :). One more thing Pod, let me know when he is ready for action or should I say ready to be downloaded and played with for any of the versions of :ff:. Until next time Pod and everyone, bring on some more of your latest meshes and skins in the form of releases and I hope they are good ones :D. CUL8TR ;)!

BigD
:cool:

windblown

Those skins are awesome! :thumbup: Mercury looks absolutely perfect.

By the way, I also liked the way Prodigy was introduced in the Young Avengers cast, and I'm enjoying Kid Loki too (a lot more than I thought I would).

Amazo Version 2.2

i like seeing all these characters that i havent seen before being made for freedom force. it brings new life to the game.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

murs47

You and windblown have become an awesome duo! The most awesome duo, perhaps?

Sioux City Dynamo

Very nice work Pod!  If you and Windblown keep this up, I may have to go to using X women in the danger room exclusively!!
Io

BentonGrey

Yep, you and WB make a fantastic team.  Great work Pod!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Mercury is released! Kinda forgot about her...

Progress on Rocket continues slowly.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

dude... Mercury is fantastic! Your skinning has really taken off lately,   the smoothness in the highlighting and shadows is just great.
and Windblown...man.... how do you do these things?

BigD

Okay Podmark :D, I got the word that the progress on Rocket Raccoon is going well slowly and above all I'm hoping that you will have the final result of Rocket Raccoon himself soon enough along with some official previews of the mesh of himself. I just wanted to say however you are doing the design on RR himself, but I hope that you are doing an excellent job on RR himself.  I hope that you get Rocket Raccoon squared away so that we can see the finished product version of himself, and I do hope that you will have previews of him for us to check out soon enough. Until we meet again everyone, CUL8TR ;)!

BigD

Podmark

DC has Batman and Robin. Marvel has a talking raccoon and tree:

Rocket Raccoon and Groot. Fan favorite members of the modern Guardians of the Galaxy, and soon to be stars of the upcoming film of the same name (voiced by Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel respectively).

These were a challenging set of skins. Rocket because he was a small raccoon and had tons of extras to skin, Groot because he was based on the Ent mesh which is mirrored and tricky to skin, and I couldn't figure out how to skope on any extras. I was also very busy with non-skinning things so this set just took forever to complete. I'm very happy that these two are now part of Freedom Force, I'd been wanting to skin them for a long time.

When I was first reading Annihilation Conquest I thought both of these characters were pretty dumb, particularly Rocket. And when the lineup for the spinoff book Guardians was announced and those two were on it I was pretty disappointed. But a funny thing happened along the way and I became big fans of the two of them, especially Groot. Along with Starlord those two are the essential Guardians of the Galaxy for me.

Windblown has been sending me tons of great stuff so back to skinning for me.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

I AM GROOT!

Fantastic!

Are you doing starlord to?

spydermann93

I AM GROOT!

[that means 'I love you  :wub: :wub: :wub:']

Now, when will these two be up for some shootin' an' bashin', eh? :gbthungry

laughing paradox

Pod! Dude!

These are SO good! I was just talking to Prem about how much I enjoy seeing your skinning work improving in this past year. You've really stepped it up.

Rocket Raccoon is my particular favorite here, but Groot looks awesome too. You should be very proud of this work.

BigD

Hey Podmark :lol:, or should I say Pod for short. All I can say about your latest yet greatest and best designs of Groot and Rocket Raccoon themselves in the words of Mr. Charles Montgomery Burns from THE SIMPSONS, and I quote "Excellent!" :thumbup:. I really like the way Groot looks Pod, and above all I do like Rocket Raccoon who you just finally released while I was waiting patiently for him to arrive which I really like plus I also like the three costumes that are included with him which I so admire big-time with all my heart :wub:, and above all I was hoping to play with them on one of my versions of :ff: depending on if these two characters aka Groot and Rocket Raccoon themselves are for either :ff: or :ffvstr: Pod. I wonder if you had just released them or they're just previews for us to expect the arrival of these two Guardians of the Galaxy so that we can download them, or did they just arrive for us so that we can download them and play with them in the DANGER ROOM for us to enjoy. I'm glad you're showing us the final product version of the two Guardians of the Galaxy known as Groot and Rocket Raccoon, and again Pod I do really like them very much. Anyways Pod, great job above all please do keep up the good work and I do hope that you bring us more of our favorite heroes and/or villains to HEROFORCE for us to play on either version of :ff:. Until we meet again Pod including all of you out there, CUL8TR ;)!

BigD

Starman

I've been playing Freedom Force on and off for years ... I always put it down but continue lurking around the boards to see what new characters people come up with, and it's pieces of work like Groot and Rocket Raccoon that really twist my arm and make me pick up the game again.

Podmark

Thanks guys. I'll have these uploaded soon enough, maybe later this week.

Quote from: ghazkul on September 02, 2013, 10:36:03 PM
Are you doing starlord to?

He's on my list, but nothing immediate. I'll need a skope for Star-Lord though.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

you did some amazing skins for these podmark, seriously sweet. I look forward to seeing you fill out the team

windblown

detourne_me

These skins look absolutely fantastic Pod!
I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've got coming.
I might take a crack at a Starlord skope for you too.

BentonGrey

Ohh wow!  Pod, these are two of the coolest things you've made, man.  I can only imagine how challenging RR must have been.  They both look fantastic, and the furry face of RR is particularly impressive. :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Quote from: detourne_me on September 04, 2013, 05:11:06 PM
I might take a crack at a Starlord skope for you too.

That would be awesome! Let me know if you need any reference pics or anything.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

billdamn22

AfghanAnt

Awesome Poddy. Plan on doing any of the other Guardians to make it a full set?

Podmark

Quote from: AfghanAnt on September 05, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
Awesome Poddy. Plan on doing any of the other Guardians to make it a full set?

Well I'll definitely skin Star-Lord at some point. I'd be interested in doing more of them but it would be after I get through some other stuff.

---

Was reading Infinity yesterday and decided to do another preview:

This is the newest Captain Universe, a recent recruit of the Avengers over in the current run by writer Jonathan Hickman. She's a curious character. A heavily traumatized woman playing host to the personification of the universe, incredibly powerful, and one of those characters that knows more than she's saying. Kinda reminds me of Drusilla from Buffy. An interesting character with a nice design.

I actually did this skin ages ago. It was going to be part of a set, but I never finished it. With Infinity going on I thought it was finally time to show it off. 

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Pod, Rocket Raccoon turned out just fantastic. That looks to be a great skope by DM as well. You just keep getting better and better.