Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

Nice work on Kidpocalypse, Pod.

windblown

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on February 13, 2014, 11:05:34 PM
Quote from: Podmark on February 11, 2014, 12:31:06 AM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on February 10, 2014, 09:46:53 PM
Any interest in doing Quention and Broo?

Just try and stop me US! :thumbup:

:P

:thumbup:

Also I was informed that the Paragons skin of Pixie in the newest upload was missing the proper hair texture. I've reuploaded it and it should be fixed now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Genesis has just been uploaded. Enjoy!

Also today I bring you a new version of Magneto:

Okay so it's just a recolour, but this is his new version of Magneto costume from his upcoming ongoing series. It's kinda cool. I might hold off releasing this until the series has actually been released and I've double checked the design.

It's a little odd how Bendis has been writing out his characters for ongoings lately. First Magneto and now
Spoiler
Cyclops in All-New X-Men, as was recently announced.
I like the idea of ongoings for these characters (especially Magneto) but I don't feel it was necessary to write them out of their team books (although ongoing often work best when that's their main book for appearances).
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I didn't see this costume yet and I think it looks better in black.  I like the details of his helmet. Nice skin!

Cyber Burn

I think that this is a first, but I'm going to have to disagree with LP here. The White Costume just seems a little more...ominous...maybe, there's just something about it that really stands out. Don't get me wrong though, your execution of the Black version is definitely very nice, but if I can't have my Classic Magneto, then I would prefer the White Costume instead. If this is for a new ongoing series, I think Marvel should have put a little more effort into the costume design than just a palette swap.

With my rant out of the way, I will say that your Skins are always very nice, very clean. The helmet, the eyes, it's the little details that you add that really make your Skins stand out.

windblown

That's great Pod, I even think that I like the costume better in your skin than in the previewed art.

Podmark

It's been a while but I'm back with some new and updated skins:

This is Hellion, one of my favorite of the modern X-Men students, who has telekinetic powers. The above skins were all released before but these have been updated with new faces and hair.

This second set includes some new skins. In the story line Second Coming Hellion lost his hands in battle against an army of Nimrods. For a short period of time he went around with stumps until the Age of X story line where Legion used his powers to create an alternate reality. In this reality he had lost more of his arms but had gained floating robotic forearms that he controlled with his telekinesis. Following this story he retained these arms and the knowledge to control them into the regular reality - thus is his current status quo.
The length of these robotic arms and how much of his arms he lost has varied wildly since.

I LOVE that they gave him floating robot hands instead of just regular robotic hands. It's more unique and plays off his powers nicely.

Of course I couldn't have made these skins without the help of the amazing Windblown. Thanks again my friend.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ShortFuse

Fantastic work Podmark. I am envious of your talent.

Cyber Burn

Utterly and completely awesome. You two make a fantastic team.

SickAlice

Classy but I wasn't expecting to see anything less. Finally at a wifi port so I can dl some stuff. * Zoidberg hooray!*

spydermann93

That looks totally amazing, Pod!  I love your skope/skin sets! :thumbup:

ghazkul

darkknight92

windblown

I think that this set of skins is my favorite of our collaborations. Really awesome!  :D

laughing paradox

Now that's what I call variety.

Fantastic set, Pod and WB. I love his gauntlet hands hovering around his arms. It's a great visual.

BentonGrey

Yeah, that's a really cool effect, with the robot arms and everything.  That's a great set of skins, Pod!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Magneto and Hellion are finally released! Zipping up all those skins took forever. Sometimes I hate being a completist  :banghead:.

Here's some Anole previews:

Nothing too exciting (at least on the skin front). Just some slight updates on my previously released Anole skins plus the Jean Grey School uniform. The real gem here is a new skope by Windblown with some sweet tongue animations. Should be released soon.

Fun fact: Anole is now the CEO of Worthington Industries. I suspect he's more of a puppet for the X-Men.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Another awesome collaboration Pod, you and Windblown make an excellent team.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 02, 2014, 05:30:11 AM
Another awesome collaboration Pod, you and Windblown make an excellent team.

Indeed!  That's great, Pod!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Just downloaded a bunch of your stuff, including these fresh ones. Love it all, using it all in game. Thanks a bunch and keep up the great work.

windblown

The updated Anole looks superb :thumbup:

Auridian

Great skins. Hellion looks great. I was looking for one of your older skins Living Lightning but can't find it ant chance someone has him?

Podmark

Thanks guys!

Quote from: Auridian on June 06, 2014, 04:05:31 PM
I was looking for one of your older skins Living Lightning but can't find it ant chance someone has him?

I'm sure I've got it. I'll try to send it your way tomorrow.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Auridian

Thanks I appreciate it. Do you need my e-mail.com?

Podmark

Anole has been uploaded to Hero Force, along with a bonus Age of X skin (don't get too excited it's a very bland design).

Also links for Living Lightning as requested by Auridian (sorry took me an extra day):
Living Lightning
Living Lightning Avengers Forever
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Today I bring you another student of the New Xavier School:

This is Triage in his regular outfit, the New Xavier training garb, and his look from the No More Humans graphic novel.

Triage has the power to heal and even resurrect the dead (sometimes in a zombie like form). The one thing that kinda bugs me about the character is that his powers were very similar to another teen mutant, Elixir. Did we really need two? (and personally I find Elixir more interesting both visually and in story). Hard to get a bead on Triage as there hasn't been a ton of development on him since his introduction.
Had a really hard time pinning down what his lower half looked like for the first skin. Very inconsistent and poor shots of his lower half.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Very nice Pod. Is this another collaboration with Windblown? He always has a way of picking the perfect pieces for his Skope, and your Skins bring such vibrant life to them.

Podmark

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 25, 2014, 04:17:16 AM
Is this another collaboration with Windblown? He always has a way of picking the perfect pieces for his Skope, and your Skins bring such vibrant life to them.

It certainly is! Yeah WB has a great eye for finding the right piece. The hair is new, I believe he got it from a Walking Dead model. Tavia I'm guessing.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

trebean

Nice! From the looks of it, I guess Goldballs is next? (Heheh "Goldballs"l