News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

That is cheesy, but you did a really good job with it. Especially the coat.

Podmark

I have completed my skin for Grenadier's Warrior Woman mesh:

I'm actually not very familiar with Warrior Woman, but I thought it be nice to create this skin for Gren since he's done so much for the community.

Still waiting on the part for my computer, might be a while. While I wait I'll continue on my Vulture skins, and maybe some other stuff. Recently created a pretty sweet Spider-Girl mesh so I might need to spend some time on that. Probably will post some requests soon for future projects.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Warrior Woman looks great, Pod. I really, really like her face.

Looking forward to your Spider-Girl mesh/skin!

Podmark

Warrior Woman is up now on Hero Force.

Quote from: windblown on August 12, 2014, 12:12:17 AM
I hope your friend Mr. Toomes had fun at those gala openings  :P

He did, but I hear there was some kind of theft. He was a little upset about that so I guess he picked some new jewels to perk himself up. Very nice, very expensive.
Also I made him a new outfit, something he can wear around the house when the kids are over.

This was Vulture's look during Dan Slott's Spider-Man run. It's kinda plain but I really liked the way Vulture was used during that time. He was running a gang of teens and children using his tech for robberies, and additionally he'd stopped using his wings and instead was fully using the gravity tech he'd developed. This made him far more formidable. It is my favorite version of Vulture.

Also, today I bring you the second long forgotten Vulture - Blackie Drago:

Huge thanks to schick! :thumbup: He provided that custom made helmet, and the best part - it was easy to skin. Always happy when things are easy to skin.
I was always surprised no one at Marvel hasn't done more with Drago.
Drago will probably be released soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

schick

I spent at least 2 hours getting those lines straight and even...

windblown

Fantastic work Pod, Warrior Woman looks superb (especially the face), the Vultures look great too.

Podmark

Quote from: schick on August 18, 2014, 10:00:24 PM
I spent at least 2 hours getting those lines straight and even...

Well I really appreciate all your hard work. I wasn't familiar with you Schick, and I wasn't sure what to expect when you contacted me, but I was very impressed. Thank you once again!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

That's alot of Vulture love going on in here!

Was there ever a female Vulture? I know about Raptor from the MC2 universe, who was kind of a female Vulture.

bat1987

Warrior Woman looks great! Nice to see Slott's Vulture in the mix.
As for the Drago version, at first I thought it was based one Tooms's 1967 cartoon look, I remember him having a helmet there. Looks great either way ^_^

Podmark

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 19, 2014, 05:21:05 AM
Was there ever a female Vulture? I know about Raptor from the MC2 universe, who was kind of a female Vulture.

I don't think so. One of the modern Vulturions was female. Other than that no.
I did do a Raptor skin back in the day. Need to revisit it sometime.

Quote from: bat1987 on August 19, 2014, 09:09:24 AM
As for the Drago version, at first I thought it was based one Tooms's 1967 cartoon look, I remember him having a helmet there. Looks great either way ^_^

As I understand it the Vulture in the show was supposed to be Drago. Not quite sure which came first, though. Release dates were close and shows tend to have longer lead times, at least they do today.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Hey Shick! Welcome to the community.  That helmet looks fantastic, and the fact that you mapped it so it's easy to skin?  :thumbup:

Podmark, your skins continue to impress and inspire!
Warrior Woman is really crisp and clean.

schick

Thanks, I've been around a while. just don't post much.
I only heard of this game a for the first time fairly recently.
I'm learning slowly. It's a thrall.

daglob

Actually, Warrior Woman looks kinda scary...

murs47

I really like that helmet on the Vulture. It gives the skin a very aerodynamic feel. He just looks ready for to take-off.

Podmark

New releases: Smashers, Triage, and Vulture (Drago).

And a preview of my next two Vulture skins, Marvel Knights and the Superior Six.

There are two more Vulture skins I want to do for this set, but I'm switching over to some of Windblown's X-Men skopes for a bit.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Some great stuff here Pod. Vulture looks really nice, and your releases are excellent.

Schick, fantastic work on the Vulture's Helmet. I hope we will see some stuff from you.

deanjo2000

Ive always liked vulture as a spidey villain and you've nailed him on these skins, its why your one of the best skinners around :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

windblown

I didn't know that Vulture had had so many costumes. Great work with all of them!

Podmark

Been a while, but I've come with new skins!

First Prodigy of the New X-Men and Young Avengers. First three skins are updates and the last two are new.
Prodigy is a former mutant who gained the skills and knowledge of anyone he was in close proximity to. Essentially he's an omni-skilled genius. Currently he serves as a member of the Young Avengers.
Prodigy is my favourite member of the New X-Men. I just found he was an easy character for me to relate to.

Next we have Armor, a mutant able to project an armored shell around herself that she can fight with.
The first skin above is a school squad outfit that briefly appeared in an X-Men (there's an interesting chronology trivial related to it). Then there's my reskin of first Astonishing X-Men costume. The next four are new including her version of the New X-Men and School uniforms. Early in her career the colour of her armor changed for reasons I no longer remember.

Both of these are on pitch perfect skopes by Windblown. Take a bow my friend.

WB has been dropping some amazing mutant skopes my way (which you can see in the Hex Editing section), so I'll be working on those next. Vulture is on hold for now, but I'm sure you'll see him taking to the skies in due time.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Cyber Burn

Fantastic work guys, you never cease to impress.

laughing paradox

Great job, Podmark! I love how both of them came out!

windblown

I love them all, but Prodigy's Young Avengers costume and Armor's current costume are my favorites. Great work!

John Jr.

I don't know the characters, Pod, but your work is great, as usual. I liked a lot the colors, highlights and, specially, Armor's face.

AfghanAnt

Dude these are great. Are they available? I would like to see what Windblown skoped up in action.

Podmark

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 01, 2014, 11:02:34 PM
Dude these are great. Are they available? I would like to see what Windblown skoped up in action.

Not yet, maybe in next couple days. Just need to find time to pack them all up.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Quote from: Podmark on November 02, 2014, 12:10:01 AM
Not yet, maybe in next couple days. Just need to find time to pack them all up.

And a month later...
Prodigy and Armor are finally released. Get them now at Hero Force.

Just haven't had as much free time as I'd wish, and what time I have had has mostly gone to Dragon Age Inquisition.
X-23 will be next.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Been a while so I thought for the holidays I'd give a preview of what I've been working on:

Two reskins of X-23 and the last is a new skin of her current costume. Still a few skins to do for this set so it'll be a while before release.

Happy Holidays!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Can't wait for that. Planning on throwing in her Target X costume?

windblown

Those are perfect Pod, and I'd better start to skope the rest of the All new team to go with that fantastic skin :)