News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELECTR0

Clark on insta download. Those are some pretty cool skins.

John Jr.

Doom2099

Podmark

Quote from: Doom2099 on February 11, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
Any word on a release yet? ^^

Would you believe I forgot? Because I did. :mellow:
I'll try to package them up soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Doom2099

John Jr.

Hey, Pod.
I was checking on your most recent work and wow! Your clothwork and faces just gets better and better. I really like how your giving different faces to each character. I was specially impressed with the faces of your teen characters.

Podmark

I'm in the process of packaging up my newest skins, but here's a couple extra:

First, the Rebirth version of Bizarro. I was doing the Rebirth version of Superman so it made sense to do Bizarro as well. This version is a Superman clone that was being used by Black Mask until Red Hood recruited him for his Outlaws - something like that, I haven't read it.
I'll be doing at least a couple more DC Rebirth skins, even got Windblown to give me a hand.

Secondly, the long awaited Rubbermaid skin. This has some very exciting stretching animations by Windblown. Rubbermaid was another minor mutant student from New X-Men, though most of her appearances were in Xtreme X-Men.

Expect Superman, DJ, Bizarro, and Rubbermaid to be uploaded soon.

EDIT: Superman, DJ, Bizarro, and Rubbermaid available now!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Lovely skins, Pod.  I really like Bizarro's face.  It's got a lot of personality in it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deanjo2000

Usual greatness, faces and linework are perfect :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

What a great face on Bizarro, and I am so envious of your seam work.

John Jr.

Like the others said, Bizarro's face is just perfect.

windblown

I was going to comment how much I like Rubbermaid's face, but Bizarro's one is perfect too! Fantastic skins as always Pod.

Quote from: Podmark on February 19, 2017, 02:27:45 AM
I'll be doing at least a couple more DC Rebirth skins, even got Windblown to give me a hand.

I think that you can get him to do it whenever you want  :P

laughing paradox

I love the face on Bizarro.

He has those deadly but dull eyes, much like Murs47. ;)

Podmark

The funny thing about Bizarro's face is that it's not quite what I wanted. The mapping fought against me the whole time.
I got some skins coming soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Been a while but it's time for weekly previews again. I'll be starting with Supergirl:

First off I need to thank Windblown. I asked him for some advice on putting the skope for these together and he went ahead and skoped them himself. And as usual he did an excellent job. Thanks WB!

So the first image is her New 52 costume. I'm actually a real fan of this design, as I noted in it's Costume Poll. There's some parts that don't work, but I really like how it stands out as a modern take on the traditional Supergirl design. I particularly like the cape. WB came up with a great design for skoping the cape and I'm very happy with how that worked out.

Next is her costume as a Red Lantern. This was the other major costume she wore before Rebirth so I wanted to include it. I didn't read the Supergirl comic but I understand that after the reboot she was introduced with a bit of a chip on her shoulder which eventually lead to her stint as a Red Lantern.

Lastly we have her Rebirth costume which takes it's inspiration from the TV show. I think this costume is fine, but it's so traditional. There's little about it that makes it stand out. WB nailed the hair though.

Tune in next week for another skin preview. And I can assure you you'll be seeing the S again later this month  ;).
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I haven't read the comics either, but I've seen pics of the Red Lantern costume, and just really love it. You guys did a great job putting her together. On all 3 really, but Red is the stand out for me.

BentonGrey

These all look fantastic, Pod!  I really like the last one.  :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

laughing paradox

These Supergirls are awesome. I really love the design of the New 52 Kara.

Those hair pieces are no joke.. they are gorgeous.   

darkknight92

spydermann93

Can't say no to more Supergirl skins! :D

Great work, Pod! :thumbup:

detourne_me

Great skins! I really like how bright they are, and the highlighting looks so natural on her outfit.  The new 52 cape has a really cool design, too.
Im not much of a fan of her new knee high boots, though. Too much red for my liking.  Thats no knock on your great skins, youre new 52 skin makes me think it was the best of the mos recent designs.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on May 07, 2017, 05:24:31 AM
First off I need to thank Windblown. I asked him for some advice on putting the skope for these together and he went ahead and skoped them himself. And as usual he did an excellent job. Thanks WB!

I've lost count of how many skins you've done for my skopes, this is the least I can do for you (besides, I love our collaborations :D)

Love the colors on the Supergirls, fantastic work!

John Jr.

Impressive work with the Supergirls, Pod. Nice colors and a really young looking face. And WB really made a great job with the skopes. You two make a great team!

Podmark

Nothing too exciting this week just another Electro skin to continue my collection.

This is his costume as a member of the Superior Spider-Man's Superior Six, where Doc Ock forced his former Sinister Six allies to fight crime. It did not work out well.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Ha!  Well, that sounds interesting.  Great skin!  I like the tattoos on his face.
God Bless

laughing paradox

Electro does look good. I didn't hear about this story arc but it sounds like fun.

I do miss his ridiculous electric mask, tho!

WyldFyre

Supergirl love!  :wub:

I don't believe I have ever seen that Electro costume or heard of that story. Electro a hero??

But an interesting costume.
For Freedom!

SickAlice

LOVE that Supergirl. I was all about her New 52 designs. And exciting about Electro too, I was really into the Superior Six designs and story, wish they would have kept it and made something larger of that.

Podmark

Thanks guys.

Quote from: WyldFyre on May 16, 2017, 02:04:10 AM
I don't believe I have ever seen that Electro costume or heard of that story. Electro a hero??

He wasn't a hero. He was forced (I think through an implant) to fight crime. As soon as the Six had a chance they broke free and tried to kill "Spider-Man". They were ticked.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page