Force of Paradox - New Look, Same Great Taste!

Started by laughing paradox, August 22, 2011, 02:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

EDIT (7/16/17) - I've fixed all the broken links that were plaguing FoP for a few months. (Years? Nah, months)... so every link should work. If you come across one that doesn't, please let me know! Thanks!

Were you sitting there thinking, "I would love if I could go to one site and find the works of people like Laughing Paradox, Hoss20, Detourne_Me, Cyber Burn, Murs47 and Grenadier! It would save me minutes! MINUTES!"?

Well, your wish is my command!

It's my pleasure to introduce to you the ALL-NEW Force of Paradox!

This endeavor has taken many, many months to build and create and I want to express my thanks to Murs47, who really helped out in the sites look and creation.

I also want to thank my fellow FoP'ers for their unending patience and willingness to allow me to host their work.

Now go to Force of Paradox, download and enjoy!!

herodad1

great looking site LP! any plans on finishing you GOG team? Charlie 27 and Martinex? yunno, just an idea but doesnt Ren have a mesh that has fire on one hand and ice on the other? for Martinex. just a helpful idea LP.i'm full of them. uhhh...idea's that is. Lol! :lol:

AfghanAnt

John Jr.

Great site with some great skopes and skins, and I really like your Legionnaires (in fact, I like them so much I'm alway using them in my mods :D).
Keep the good work, partner!

martialstorm

Excellent Site LP, very well presented!

laughing paradox

The site's been updated! Link is in the first post!

Cyber Burn

The site looks great and the content is astounding. It's awesome to see someone else making FX's too. Can't wait to see more.

laughing paradox

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 19, 2012, 11:47:01 PM
The site looks great and the content is astounding. It's awesome to see someone else making FX's too. Can't wait to see more.

You want more already? Sheesh! ;)

Yeah, I actually wouldn't mind doing more FX.. Prev really needs a Scarlet Witch beam.

Previsionary

I sure do. And if you're taking more of my requests... *hands LP a scroll* Start at Wiccan end at Iceman.  ^_^
Disappear when you least expe--

John Jr.

Impressive work, LP. The site looks good is easy to navigate and your skins are better than ever (great work with colors + highlights).
Congrats!

martialstorm

The new site looks great LP, love the buttons !

Cyber Burn

Love the content on the bonus page. Good stuff from all of you.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the kind works, everyone.  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Big Update - Check the original post in this thread for details

Cyber Burn

This a an absolutely awesome update guys.

I always appreciate getting more Serpents added to the FF Universe, thank you.

laughing paradox

John Jr.

Great news about Detourne_Me and Murs, LP. Your site is just getting better and better.
Congrats!

Jimaras8

Great news and great content. Very high quality work on both ends. A quick question: Is there a problem with Steve_Rogers mesh by Murs concerning the shield? Or am i the only not able of seeing it. The animations are ok but the energy shield doesn't appear. And the preview pic in the site doesn't have it either.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 18, 2014, 09:56:37 AM
Is there a problem with Steve_Rogers mesh by Murs concerning the shield? Or am i the only not able of seeing it. The animations are ok but the energy shield doesn't appear. And the preview pic in the site doesn't have it either.

I believe that the "Steve Rogers" Skope has had the Shield removed/hidden by NifSkope. So you are correct in that you should not see anything.

trebean

Murs, GL Kyle is missing some skins, just a heads up (The Ion and 90s ones to be exact)

Jimaras8

QuoteI believe that the "Steve Rogers" Skope has had the Shield removed/hidden by NifSkope. So you are correct in that you should not see anything.

Thought so. Can i unveil it with the Nifskope CB?

WyldFyre

Three cheers for LP, Murs and DetMe....

Hip, Hip, Hooray  :yipee

Thanks guys for all the  :sahweet skopes and skins.  You guys rock.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Jimaras8 on September 18, 2014, 02:50:12 PM
QuoteI believe that the "Steve Rogers" Skope has had the Shield removed/hidden by NifSkope. So you are correct in that you should not see anything.

Thought so. Can i unveil it with the Nifskope CB?

You should be able to. If you want to, send me the Skope so I know we're talking about the same thing.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the praise, everyone! It's appreciated and I'm glad I'm able to host all that great work.

I think the Steve Rogers skope was intended to be made without the shield? There's no art-file for an energy shield.

With that said, I think you could 'unhide' the shield and make your own energy shield art file.

hoss20

...or you could just take the male_basic.tga and extras.tga files from Steve Rogers and put them on the Captain_America_AoX skope that you can find right next to Steve Rogers on the site. If you want to use the the Cap_AoX skope as well, just make a copy of the Steve Rogers standard skin folder, name it 'Steve Rogers', and put it in the skin folder for Cap_AoX. As an added precaution, you might want to take the shield art files from the Cap_AoX 'standard' skin and copy them over to the new 'Steve Rogers' folder.

Jimaras8

Thx for all your suggestions but with CB help's i got Steve Rogers with his shield uncovered. I also changed to TGA to DDS and fixed the colo glitch that it had in-game.

daglob

BentonGrey

Ohh man, awesome!  LP's site just became even MORE awesome! :thumbup:
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Brand new spankin' site for Force of Paradox!

Check out the main post for more information!