Main Menu

Freedom Reborn Custom Figures (Redux!)

Started by Tomato, August 30, 2011, 09:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on December 03, 2012, 08:49:37 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 03, 2012, 06:23:07 PM
Gah... more inaction figures!  Gah...so much money spent....

It's what happens when you don't throw away half your paychecks on booze dj, you have money for useless crap.

Then I'm overjoyed that I spend half my check on booze.  That and booze is so much more useful than inaction figures!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 10, 2012, 04:05:14 PM

It's what happens when you don't throw away half your paychecks on booze dj, you have money for useless crap.

Then I'm overjoyed that I spend half my check on booze.  That and booze is so much more useful than inaction figures!

Only half?

Tomato

I assume it's half on the booze itself, and half on the public intoxication tickets he racks up every two weeks,

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, what else is going to be included in the next wave?

Tomato

I haven't completely decided yet, TBH. I definitely am gonna do J'edd J'arkus this time round (he got delayed this last batch) and CB, but I'm not sure if I want to do Aqualord, one last Influx char (I need a villain), or just do them both.

Thing was, I was kinda thinking about doing that White Lantern Deadman figure too, but I'm not sure whether I'm doing it in that scale anymore.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Reepicheep on December 10, 2012, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 10, 2012, 04:05:14 PM

Only half?
Well, no, It's more than half but not the whole paycheck...and no 'Mato, I don't have to pay those intoxication tickets...I've got friends in high places that make those disappear.

Tomato

Just got confirmation that GG got her gift, so I'm officially posting these on the main board.

Wave 3(full)

Misc GG

Deaths Jester

And yet I'm still not shown here...hmmm...I think someone is anti-deadites!

Tomato

DJ,  I don't even have podmark yet, and I've actually wanted one of him for the last 3 waves (just to round out HF).

Gonna sit down and work on nailing down the next round some point tonight. J'edd, Aqualord, and Cyber are set, but I'm debating a fourth figure. If I do, it'll likely be one of my influx villains, Red Ant or Sai. And Cyber, if I don't PM you by Saturday, I need to discuss which version of you av to do, so please PM me so I don't forget again.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on December 29, 2012, 01:32:09 AM
DJ,  I don't even have podmark yet, and I've actually wanted one of him for the last 3 waves (just to round out HF).

Gonna sit down and work on nailing down the next round some point tonight. J'edd, Aqualord, and Cyber are set, but I'm debating a fourth figure. If I do, it'll likely be one of my influx villains, Red Ant or Sai. And Cyber, if I don't PM you by Saturday, I need to discuss which version of you av to do, so please PM me so I don't forget again.

Yet you have Prem and Murs?!?!?  Pod woulda come before them a long time ago!

Tomato

So, Loosecollector sent me a link to more GG goodness, which I thought I'd share with you all.

Cyber Burn

LC did one heck of a job on this one, well played.

cmdrkoenig67

The figures are fantastic, Tomato...Bravo!

Dana

Tomato

So as a little update, I JUST put in my order from Loosecollector... because he's got a kid now, the orders are limited to 3 at a time now. Since I only had three slots, I've been agonizing over what figures to do.

I finally decided to order Aqualord, Cyber Burn (who won the last contest and who I'm really excited to see a figure of), and a MU Polaris (She's the only one of the original X-men I don't have, and lets face it, she's never going to get an official figure.)

Cyber Burn

Immortalized as an action figure, that is about the coolest thing ever.  :D

UnkoMan

Whoa, Glitch looks totally awesome.
And Hitman, geez. The shirt and the big pants and everything.

These figures... sooo cool.

Tomato

deano_ue

i really am considering get these guys to make me a flesheater. do they have any problems re doing figures they have made for others

Tomato

I don't think so. If nothing else, he might take take it as a chance to update it.

That being said, I know LC is trying to cut back (He's got a baby to take care of now, tis why I'm only getting 3 a year) so if he doesn't have the time, I can point you in the direction of some other talented customizers

Cyber Burn

Don't know how I missed this before...but this is freaking awesome.  :D :D :D

Tomato

Cyber's done

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

This is really one of their best of the set.

Deaths Jester

And you still haven't gotten around to the DJ...hmmm...interesting.....

Tomato

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 05, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

We do contests just about every year. It's not my fault no one loves you.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on December 05, 2013, 07:09:58 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 05, 2013, 06:42:56 PM

We do contests just about every year. It's not my fault no one loves you.

Yeah...I don't get that...is really annoying....or sad...or something...

Tomato

If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have Podmark either, and I am terribly disappointed in the community over that fact.