0 (0%)
Black Cat
0 (0%)
Silver Sable
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: September 04, 2011, 01:37:08 PM

bearded

which do we need the most? i can make the sound files, with a little work.

bearded

3 way tie, need a tie breaker!

hoss20

Sorry, Bearded, I just made it a 4 way tie.  :doh:

bearded

sandman wins! working on converting and placement right now. these are some really good sounds.

bearded

there are quite a few "hey, i just won this fight." sounds. where would they go in ff?
also, there are quite a few sandman sound fx! i'm going to include them in the package. is vp _9S_ taken?
thanks for voting, and thanks for responding, hoss.

BentonGrey

I could actually use a Sandman vp in my Marvel mod, so I'm glad that he won.  We seem to have lost the voicepack list.  It's gone, apparently.  I don't THINK that one was taken, but I can't be sure.  Where are you drawing these from Bearded?  Also, can you give me more examples of the type of line you're trying to match up?  I'm thinking that it MIGHT work as an attack line.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bearded

spiderman friend or foe. i'm thinking i'm going to make 2 sandman packs, one as hero, and one as villian. i liked him when he was part of silver sables taskforce.

bearded

spiderman friend or foe is an awesome game, by the way.
is there a list of the different sound functions for ffvttr? i know the ones for ff, mostly, but there are some extras for ffvttr, right? heroic?

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Panther_Gunn

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

bearded

2007. it's basically a platformer/fighting game.