News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

blackout

Started by bearded, September 08, 2011, 11:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i just read nova v1 #19. usagent's blackout is pretty good, but he missed some spots. blackout is able to freeze ppl by drawing the heat out of them, seed the clouds causing lightning, and exile, by dispersing ppl to the color spectrum. the black walls he created are easily done with plasma sculpter and m25 ai, i just had to recolor the iron wall to black. how do i set up alternate colors for ffedit to recognize?
using beyonder's male basic bolt head, with his classic az keyframes, i removed the fly animation, and copied over idle, renaming it fly. i then made some disks for him to stand on for fly fx.
he also can trap, that is easily done with a swap to crystalization with maybe darkforce bubble as the crystal?
does anyone know of any other good issues, other powers he might have? wasn't he in thunderbolts?

Xenolith

I may be incorrect, but I think Blackout was an important part of the Avengers: Under Siege story line from the '80s.  It was the series there the Avengers Mansion is taken over by the Masters of Evil.