PVP raid (for badges of course)

Started by B A D, September 09, 2011, 12:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Guys,

I'm planning on venturing into RV some time this weekend to try to get the last to Heroes i need to gank for the acclolade there. Ill be hitting it from Redside, so there's that.

I wont post a time or date, as PVPers notoriously love to form megateams when this type of activity gets leeked.

anyone interested, just post here, and we can organize an outing in the FR chat channel later on.

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

MJB

That sounds like tons of fun. When my account was still active I would have killed for a FR PVP team-up.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm not a big PVP person, but I'll venture into RV for an evil cause.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

B A D

well, gonna postpone the raid b/c of the issue release and tons of fun to be had. Will keep this on backburner though
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yeah, you'll have plenty of other shiny badges to chase now.  That should keep you busy for a while.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.