Taskmaster Marvel DC freedom force conversion pdf

Started by spydermann93, September 26, 2011, 09:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to have Versions 1.1 or 1.2?

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 06, 2014, 04:44:11 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to have Versions 1.1 or 1.2?

I'm afraid that I only have 1.3 and 1.4 :(

Cyber Burn

Yeah, definitely a bummer, I didn't think that I would luck out with this, but it never hurts to ask.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 06, 2014, 08:49:21 PM
Yeah, definitely a bummer, I didn't think that I would luck out with this, but it never hurts to ask.

Somebody else might have the files.

There's always a chance! :P

spydermann93

Does anybody have Taskmaster's combo attributes?

I'm looking at his hero files, and some of them like Batman have combo attributes that I can't recreate.

The "instructions.rtf" say that his "ffxmulti.py" was included in the original download, so I'm wondering if anybody happens to have this file.

Also, I'm still looking for his pdf files that convert the Freedom Force (and FFvtTR) characters over to the RPG format.  This is NOT to be confused with his "RPG to FF" guide (I already have that).

Shazam

Years ago when taskmaster had his own site and forum, he had a conversion chart pre FFX. I had it, but have since lost it. There are other conversion charts that I have, one of them being electro's, the others, I have no idea.
Pursue perfection, but accept excellence.
http://www.tskr.webeden.co.uk/

OrWolvie1

I'm looking at his hero files, and some of them like Batman have combo attributes that I can't recreate.

The "instructions.rtf" say that his "ffxmulti.py" was included in the original download, so I'm wondering if anybody happens to have this file.

As a matter of fact, I have 4 Different Tm combo attributes files, complete with all the .py files if you would like to take a look at them.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on February 08, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

As a matter of fact, I have 4 Different Tm combo attributes files, complete with all the .py files if you would like to take a look at them.

I apologize for the double post, but I found a new (Old) disk that has been missing, and I think I found the "ffxmulti.py" File. Let me finish going through this, and I'll post an update (Hopefully) tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I went through these Files real quick, not as thoroughly as I wanted to, but I did find a some Files with the "ffxmulti.py" File in them. I packed those up, along with a few of his other Files, so hopefully, between them, you can recreate what you need.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/79urr9o52wdaf1z/TMX_Hero_Files.7z

And I'll leave the Link up for a while in case anyone else needs it as well.

spydermann93