News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Liz Sherman (Hellboy)?

Started by spydermann93, October 04, 2011, 02:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Hello,

Me again. I was wondering if anybody has the "male_heavy_noface" mesh. I'm looking for it for C6's "Alpha Primitives" skin, and if anybody has it, could you please send it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com" please?

Thank you for your help :)

hoss20

I also just sent you what I have, including a hex by KennX specifically made for C6's skin.

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hello,

This is another request, I'm just using the same thread as I seem to have been making too many request threads lately.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody has "the_phantom_dx" mesh and Redbackdeath's hex of said mesh. I'm looking for it to go with c6's Union Jack Invaders skin. I looked through the many yahoogroups I've joined, but I could not find it.

If anybody has the mesh (hex not absolutely necessary), could you please send it to my e-mail- "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com" please? Thank you :)

Cyber Burn

If you don't have it by this weekend, I got your back.

area34

spydermann93

Thank you, Area and Cyber Burn.

Much appreciated :)

Randomdays

I'd like a copy to if someone can send it my way

Thanks

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could send me the "red skull" skin for the "male_belt" mesh and the "doctordruid" skin for the "male_cape_nobelt" mesh. I've been looking for these two skins for the past week, but I have not been able to find them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

spydermann93

ShawDAMAN

I could kinda use that red skull skin too....  :mellow:

spydermann93

I can send it to him.

I have his e-mail :)

EDIT: Sent :thumbup:

ShawDAMAN

recieved, many thanks cyber and spyder.  :D

darabka

Im looking for the "the_phantom_dx" mesh as well for a cool Phantom skin I found. Since the Yahoo group for the mesh is gone and internet wayback machine hasnt worked, I thought I ask here.

Cyber Burn

If you PM me an e-mail address, I'll send it your way.

daglob

There are also "eared" and "Effects" versions of that mesh at Alex's Freedom Fortress.

spydermann93

This might be (and probably is) a rather large request, but I was wondering if anybody could help me with making a skope (and skin) for "Grid" from the "Forever Evil" event from the New 52 DC universe.

Here are a few of the best pics I could get of him:

Grid attacking the Justice League
Spoiler

Grid's size and build compared to "Cyborg"
Spoiler

His face
Spoiler

I'm sorry if these pictures aren't that great. They were the best that I could find of him.

I'm in a Crime Syndicate kick, again, since I just got my first Heroclix figures (The Crime Syndicate!!!!) ever since City of Heroes/Villains exclusives, and now I'm all excited :P

I would really appreciate any help with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for the "other things".

I was wondering if somebody could help me readjust a skope's body structure.  I'm trying to put a male_heavy-based mesh onto a male_basic-based skeleton, and the body is all smooshed together.  I tried scaling the bones to broading the shoulders and what-have-you, but the mesh still looks the same ingame and in the Character Tool.

Please pm me if you would like to help.  I want to get better at skoping, but my skills are limited.

SickAlice

I have a Grid model on my to do list but it got back filed. Mainly that's one that calls for keyframe work which I tend to avoid. I could push the model though or if anything at least sculpt the head and let whoever else carry on the rest.

Cyber Burn

OK, 2 quick things.

#1.) I think I must have blinked, because somehow, I missed the mention of the CSA, so somewhere, somehow, you're going to have to post pics of those. I may have to start selling my Blood in order to get a set.

#2.) How are the "Other Things" working out for you? Throw me a PM and let me know how they're working out. While not a huge fan, the concept is interesting, and I'd really like to see it through.

spydermann93

Hey everybody,

I was wondering what options are out there for skeletons? You know, just the basic human skeleton; nothing too fancy.

If anybody has any links, please share them ^_^

Cyber Burn

I don't have the Links for the Skeletons off the top of my head, but I'll E-Mail you the Zip Files for the ones that I have.

Edit: Sent.  :D

spydermann93

Thanks, Cyber! :thumbup:

I have some skope ideas in mind *shifty eyes*

spydermann93

Hey guys,

Does anybody have the "TM_Robin" and the "TM_Robin2" meshes?

If so, would you mind sending them to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com" please?

Thanks ^_^

daglob

Got several Robin TM on their way.