spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Could one of you please forward those in my direction?  :D

spydermann93

Consider them forwarded ^_^

Cyber Burn

Double Thanks guys!!!  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Does anybody know if there's a Hammerhead mesh that uses a Tommygun?

I have both Lion23dj's (Thunder) and Tommyboy's Hammerhead meshes, but neither of them use a Tommygun.

Cyber Burn

If you don't mind waiting a couple of days, I'll see what I can do for you.

spydermann93

Thanks, Cyber!

Take your time; absolutely no rush ^_^

Cyber Burn

Wasn't there another "Hammerhead" Mesh floating around out there? Possibly by the Beyonder? I just want to check out all possible options before I start Skoping.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 04, 2016, 07:15:42 AM
Wasn't there another "Hammerhead" Mesh floating around out there? Possibly by the Beyonder? I just want to check out all possible options before I start Skoping.

The only two that I have and found are Lion's and Tommyboy's. It looks like Lion used Tommyboy's mesh but added some keyframes to it.

I could have SWORN that DM or Glob or somebody was making/made a new skope for him with a tommygun, but I can't find anything on that.

Maybe I'm going crazy :wacko:

OrWolvie1

Quote from: spydermann93 on September 04, 2016, 03:34:09 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 04, 2016, 07:15:42 AM

The only two that I have and found are Lion's and Tommyboy's. It looks like Lion used Tommyboy's mesh but added some keyframes to it.

I could have SWORN that DM or Glob or somebody was making/made a new skope for him with a tommygun, but I can't find anything on that.

Maybe I'm going crazy :wacko:

I spent my night going through every single yahoo group that i have listed and could have swore that I did find two different Hammerheads, but neither one had a tommygun. I'll have to go back through them tonight and see what I can find. I'm also going to be making up a complete list of the groups I do have, for anyone who is interested.

spydermann93

daglob

I've tried doing a body transplant from Hammerhead_t to Pulp Versatile, but the shoulders distort too much. I tried fixing it in Nifscope, but it still distorts in CTool. I think the keyframes tell the "bones" where to be, and even if you move them in Nifscope, the keyframes move them back. Maybe it would work to use Blender to sculpt a Hammerhead body for Pulp Versatile...

spydermann93

Quote from: daglob on September 04, 2016, 07:46:40 PM
I've tried doing a body transplant from Hammerhead_t to Pulp Versatile, but the shoulders distort too much. I tried fixing it in Nifscope, but it still distorts in CTool. I think the keyframes tell the "bones" where to be, and even if you move them in Nifscope, the keyframes move them back. Maybe it would work to use Blender to sculpt a Hammerhead body for Pulp Versatile...

Yeah, I tried doing something similar to that and found out that my meticulous adjusting proved to be pretty pointless :P

Cyber Burn

I want to say that the Beyonder had something like a "Male_Coat_Flathead" or something to that effect. Or I could have been hallucinating.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 05, 2016, 01:41:10 AM
I want to say that the Beyonder had something like a "Male_Coat_Flathead" or something to that effect. Or I could have been hallucinating.

yes, he did as I'm in the process of going through all of my yahoo FF groups, making a list, which I will be posting here very soon and I saw it in one of them. Gimme a few and I'll tell you which one  :)

Cyber Burn

I know a couple of them are "Colossus", but I thought there was another one as well.

WyldFyre

The other one in male_hair_flattop or similar. I can send it to anyone who needs it.
For Freedom!

spydermann93

:o

Would you mind sending it to "holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com" Wyld?

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Well, so far, none of the body swaps with Tommy's Mesh are working, I'm getting distortions all around. I may have to try another route, but that would probably require a new Skin.

detourne_me

How about putting him on Gni's Mask, or TJ's Spy vs. Spy mesh. both of them have body types more suited to male_suit than male_basic.
I've got a really old skope of Tommyboy's Hammerhead on Gren's male_suit_w_gun. and there is a little distortion in the shoulders, too.  but it is serviceable.

OK, I just did a quick skope onto Gni's mesh and it looks pretty good. no distortions.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0tqie1b5lk8dec2/Hammerhead_tm_gni_dm.zip

spydermann93

I gonna have to echo Cyber on this one, DM.

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

And thank YOU, Cyber, for trying. :D

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I was wondering: has a Black Widow been made that uses the Task_Master/Mistress Keyframes? I feel like there would be considering they're almost perfect together, but I can't quite seem to track one down.

daglob

Quote from: spydermann93 on October 08, 2016, 06:12:10 PM
Hey guys,

I was wondering: has a Black Widow been made that uses the Task_Master/Mistress Keyframes? I feel like there would be considering they're almost perfect together, but I can't quite seem to track one down.

I have one that says it's by Ink. Should I send it to you? ;)

spydermann93

spydermann93

This is a long shot, but does anybody know if any DBZ villains exist out there?

I've found Vegeta and Maijin Buu, but I was wondering if there was anybody else like Frieza, Broly, or Cell.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

EDIT:

Foolish me forgot some pics:

Frieza
Spoiler

Broly
Spoiler

Cell
Spoiler

daglob

spydermann93

Thanks DG! ^_^

I've found Gokou's DBZ meshes and a yahoo group for DBZ skins, but still no dice on any of the main three that I'm looking for.