News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Liz Sherman (Hellboy)?

Started by spydermann93, October 04, 2011, 02:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a keyframe request this time around.

I was looking for a keyframe set that has an idle (or melee_idle) animation that looks like this:

Does anybody know of any meshes that have a stance even kind of similar to this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Spyder :)

Cyber Burn

Tommy has a few that have Melee_Idles that are kind of, sort of similar. Check out his:

8_ball_tf
manhunter_armour_t
mole_man_tvlite
persuader_t
persuader_tvlite

I'm sure there are others, but this is what I can think of off hand.

spydermann93

Hello everybody,

I was wondering, does anybody have the Amazon1Sword and Amazon1Spear meshes by Fusion? It used to be on http://roninarchives.de, but the Wayback machine is unable to download the file.

If anybody has it, would they mind sending it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, please?

Thanks!

daglob

spydermann93

spydermann93

Got another quick request:

Anybody have the female_lawhair_bow mesh by Fusion? It was also found at http://roninarchives.de/, but once again, I could not download it with Wayback Machine.

If anybody has it, would they mind sending that to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, please?

Thank you!

EDIT: Covered by Glob. Thanks Glob!

spydermann93

Ok, so I know that I had these keyframes at some point, but I can't for the life of me find the e-mail archive of it or find it in any of my backups.

I'm looking for the Bacchite speedster KF by Mijmanx

If anybody has it, could they send it to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, please?

Thanks!

Edit: I'm also looking for "male_urban_jacket" by Fusion. I know that I had that one, too, but I can't find it. Am I going crazy? :wacko:

Edit 2: Nevermind, found 'em both! They were in unlabeled archive files :doh:

spydermann93

Thanks Cyber! I actually found the files in an archive you sent me via email a long time ago.

I just didn't have a name for the email, so I missed it :doh:

Cyber Burn

Not a problem, but since the subject was posted, could someone please send me the following Meshes? I don't seem to have them for some reason.

Amazon1Sword

Amazon1Spear

Female_Lawhair_Bow

Thank you in advance!!!  :D

spydermann93

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I've been getting into a Hellboy kick lately, so I was wondering: has anybody ever made Elizabeth "Liz" Sherman? I know Texas Jack made some Hellboy related meshes, but he didn't make Liz (which is super strange).

Spoiler