Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Glitch Girl on November 14, 2011, 06:13:45 PM
You'll always be a pretty pony to us DJ.   :P

Actually, have we ever seen a pic of DJ's character?  I can't recall for the life of me.

Blasted GG, telling me I'm a pretty pony...Am not a pretty pony...am an ugly rhino...that me..not pony!

As for my char, he was shown on the old boards..but I'll repost him here for the fun of it...but NO PONIFYING!!!

Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

bearded

sounds like DJ wants to be rhinified. can that be done?

Tomato

Too late DJ. You have been Ponied.

Cutie Mark was based on some clip art I found when entering DJ's username into google. I was thinking of doing a generic zombie symbol, but I think this fits better.

Reepicheep

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on November 15, 2011, 01:16:58 AM
Too late DJ. You have been Ponied.

Cutie Mark was based on some clip art I found when entering DJ's username into google. I was thinking of doing a generic zombie symbol, but I think this fits better.

AHHHHH!!!  I've been ponified...what the 'ell..I say no pnying and I get ponied...blast...though I will say it does look kinda cool...though the cutie makr is a bit weird..oh well..heh....but still not cool with the ponying...rrrr...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tomato

K, this might be giving too much away about the inner workings of FR, but I just wanted to let everyone know that someone (*cough*me*cough*) started a vote several weeks ago as to whether or not we should submit to Pony domination. After weeks of haggling (IE: me rambling and the other Titans being like "STFU Tomato") there is now only one holdout against Pony Domination...  So I decided to make him into a pony.

laughing paradox

These are actually pretty funny and well done. Good job on them.

The Hitman

Dude, once again, outstanding job on these ponies. The detail on them are outta this world, man!

BentonGrey

Haha...well 'Mato, I would be more weirded out by this pony obsession of yours if these ponyvatars weren't so very excellently done.  These designs are quite pretty, and as others have said, extremely well done.  Haha, Benton Grey the pony....*shakes head* :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

That's actually an awesome pony. Tomato just made you even sexier BG! :lol:

Tomato

See, I uused to think the same way, and then I actually watched the show and got into the community... quite possibly the most energetic and funny group ever, and that energy seems to feed back into the show's writing. Seriously, if you watch no other episode, watch Lesson Zero.

A word to the wise though... if you're trying to get into the community, do NOT mention Cupcakes. Don't look it up either. Seriously, I'm doing you a favor here.

Tomato

Murs has been bugging me about when I was going to turn him into a Pony. He's silly like that.

murs47

Oh I have not. But, I'm glad you did...looks awesome!

Tomato

Murs, must I pull up the yahell transcripts?

Tomato:   did reep today and dana yesterday. pain in my arse
Murs:   ponyifying is pretty cool i must admit
Murs:   when will you ponify me?
Tomato:   I'll get there. I have a 3 day weekend

There's a bit about mexican food in there too, which I cut, but this is pretty much verbatim. It wasn't nagging or anything, but you did ask for it, shlore.

Outcast

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Outcast on November 19, 2011, 04:28:56 PMHi-yo, Mursy! Away! :P

It just occurred to me that he looks like he's wearing a gimp suit.  Although, now that I think about it, I don't know why that should surprise me.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

-I was actually gonna go with AA's Volstag-esque Unko design, but this was about as far as the sliders went as far as weight. I thought about adding the preggo-Tilight esque gut, but it would probably have been too much. So... kind of a mix between E2 Superman Unko and Volstag Unko.

UnkoMan

I don't even know what's going on right now...

Tomato

I'm a bronie now. Bronies are cool. (Double /)(\ to anyone who gets that reference.)

UnkoMan

My coworker actually just told me about them last month.
I didn't even know My Little Ponies came back until then.

Reepicheep

Woah! I totally missed that I've been done! Reep the Barbarian has never looked more amazing!

Outcast

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on November 19, 2011, 06:40:09 PM

It just occurred to me that he looks like he's wearing a gimp suit.  Although, now that I think about it, I don't know why that should surprise me.

And....i had to look up what a gimp suit is... :doh:

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Outcast on November 20, 2011, 04:58:58 PM
Quote from: Panther_Gunn on November 19, 2011, 06:40:09 PM

And....i had to look up what a gimp suit is... :doh:

"That which has been seen cannot be unseen."

My apologies.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

I didn't know what it was either, but I googled it and got as far as "bon..." before I was like "yeah, no"

Podmark

Know Your Meme is the only reason I understand this whole Bronie thing. Your ponies look great Tom.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Quote from: Tomato on November 20, 2011, 07:31:33 PM
I didn't know what it was either, but I googled it and got as far as "bon..." before I was like "yeah, no"
Yeah, i should have stopped when i had the chance. But curiosity killed this cat's eyes i'm afraid. :P

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on November 20, 2011, 07:25:58 PM
"That which has been seen cannot be unseen."
My apologies.
True, true. But my strong mental control will not be corrupted so easily........"Must....shake....image....off...my...mind...!" :ph34r:

bearded

can i use these images to make a soduko image game to share with everyone?
i need 9 images. best if they were 60 by 60, but i can use them as they are, i think.
if the artist, tomato says it's ok, i'm going to hope the avatars won't mind. say otherwise if you want to be left out! or maybe tomato could recommend 9? assuming he is ok with it.

Tomato

I can't speak for the others, but I for one love sudoku. Go for it yo.