Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

It's really great to see some of the new avatar designs. And you were able to make a pretty cool one for Nait too. :thumbup:

Tomato

Quote from: Deaths Jester on April 02, 2014, 02:06:33 PM
Alrighty...now that is a bit more arse kicking...why couldn't my...gah can't believe I'm saying this...pony look like that or such?

Because I based it on the design you made for him. It's not my fault your design sense stinks like the rest of you.

(That said, the changelings, which I based Nait on, did not first appear until April 2012. I made your avatar Nov of 2011)

Tomato

So stumpy asked me to make a variation of the April Fools logo for the new theme (one that actually said "Freedom Reborn") and... I went a bit overboard.

If anyone wants to see it, there's a higher resolution version here

AfghanAnt

Podmark

Great job on the logo, Tom. The MLP theme was fun April first surprise.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on April 02, 2014, 06:01:24 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on April 02, 2014, 02:06:33 PM
Alrighty...now that is a bit more arse kicking...why couldn't my...gah can't believe I'm saying this...pony look like that or such?

Because I based it on the design you made for him. It's not my fault your design sense stinks like the rest of you.

(That said, the changelings, which I based Nait on, did not first appear until April 2012. I made your avatar Nov of 2011)

I don't have bad design sense, I just haven't really updated my look lately and you weren't be proactive and all cool like.  That and as you said, changelings didn't come around yet.  But I still blame you...now get to work!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tomato

*shrug* Tell you what DJ, if you want me to make you a new one, all you have to do is ask me. Whatever you want to come up with, I'll do.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on April 04, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
*shrug* Tell you what DJ, if you want me to make you a new one, all you have to do is ask me. Whatever you want to come up with, I'll do.

Hmmm...sounds too easy...msut be a trick here somewhere...can't see it yet..but must be one here somewhere....:P

Tomato

Oh, no tricks. You just have to ask me to make you a new one. Oh... and in public please. I'd rather not have to quote your PM as proof that you did, in fact, ask me to make you a pony.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on April 07, 2014, 08:25:00 PM
Oh, no tricks. You just have to ask me to make you a new one. Oh... and in public please. I'd rather not have to quote your PM as proof that you did, in fact, ask me to make you a pony.

And there's the trap.  Such evil...I shalt not fall for such a blatant trap, you ingenious tomato!

Tomato

Yes, how dare I expect you to ask for something you want me to put time and energy in. I'm such a fiend!

But no, seriously, that goes for anyone... You just have to ask to get ponified. I won't promise I'll do it right away, but I will do it... eventually.

naitvalis

unfortunately i see just now my pony version,but what a nice surprise, thank you Mato! it's a pretty cool pony avi and exactly the colours i like! perfect!
now that i have a pony ...i want a house for my pony <_<
now everyone envy my pony! (especially the Jester)*put an evil laugh here*
thanks again my little vegetable friend!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: naitvalis on May 19, 2014, 03:38:04 PM
unfortunately i see just now my pony version,but what a nice surprise, thank you Mato! it's a pretty cool pony avi and exactly the colours i like! perfect!
now that i have a pony ...i want a house for my pony <_<
now everyone envy my pony! (especially the Jester)*put an evil laugh here*
thanks again my little vegetable friend!

I don't envy your pony Naitvalis, I think 'Mato has finally found something that doesn't look like a pony which is more interesting.